• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Wealth Management Account Holders please share your experience.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What's the MAB you guys maintaining in your Wealth management account.

And what's would be the ideal mab to prevent it from getting downgraded.
Or any tips to avoid getting the account downgraded without maintaining mab.

cardio_guy

TF Ace
Good day, folks.
Updating this thread on my account status - I opened a normal salary account with ICICI in November 2023. It was a maroon color (app and website). I believe a normal savings account is orange in color.
After discovering about WM account in this forum, I asked the branch staff to convert my account to a wealth management account.
Then I filled out some forms and submitted them, but nothing happened. I left it there. Meanwhile, I only got a Sapphiro CC as LTF.

This morning, surprisingly the app interface has changed to black :) yay! I got converted to a wealth management account.
I also checked online banking, which is also Black, and instead of "privilege banking" at the top left corner, it says "wealth management".

I called customer care at 18001080 to confirm. They said yes it is WM now, with 0 balance, since it is a salary account.

Now what I want from them is Emeralde CC as LTF. Will try pushing for that.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Good day, folks.
Updating this thread on my account status - I opened a normal salary account with ICICI in November 2023. It was a maroon color (app and website). I believe a normal savings account is orange in color.
After discovering about WM account in this forum, I asked the branch staff to convert my account to a wealth management account.
Then I filled out some forms and submitted them, but nothing happened. I left it there. Meanwhile, I only got a Sapphiro CC as LTF.

This morning, surprisingly the app interface has changed to black :) yay! I got converted to a wealth management account.
I also checked online banking, which is also Black, and instead of "privilege banking" at the top left corner, it says "wealth management".

I called customer care at 18001080 to confirm. They said yes it is WM now, with 0 balance, since it is a salary account.

Get Wealth Management World Debit Card 🤑

Good day, folks.

ICICI functions in their own ways.
My salary acct is about 24 years old. 3-4 years back, it went from maroon to black. Even imobile turned black. Then after a few mths, imobile went back to maroon but netbanking remained black and cheque books came black. Then about 1 year back, both netbanking and cheque books became normal. From last night against imobile and netbanking became black.
There is no major change in my operations. In fact, my present MAB is lesst than what it was 1 year back.

samm255

TF Ace
tenor.gif

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Someone told me here Icici Account variant doesn't do much help in Pre approved offers ? So not very excited
So true. I am a wm account holder since 2018 and have 50 lac + NRV since years and also maintain good balance in wealth account but they have not offered any pre approved card offers. I also spoke to my RM who says she checked with her seniors and all that they can offer is Emeralde but with 12500 annual fees.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm using three cards and we can set pin as we like.
Do they not deactivate the old card when they issue a new card? I have a Rupay Platinum one. Can I request them for the world debit, set its pin and then use both the cards simultaneously ?

cardio_guy

TF Ace
Do they not deactivate the old card when they issue a new card? I have a Rupay Platinum one. Can I request them for the world debit, set its pin and then use both the cards simultaneously ?
You can use both. I too have Rupay platinum and I have raised a request for World Msater debit card. Both can be used. I just now confirmed with customer care and my RM.