• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Sapphiro Dual Card (Mastercard & Amex)

yashtag

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I got a ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card on November 2022 and it was on the Mastercard network.

After reading a few posts on our forum about the dual card for Sapphiro, I reached out to Customer Service through their website contact form for Level 1 complaints requesting for the same. Initially there was no reply other than silence for almost a week.

Escalated it to Level 2 and got a reply the next day saying the request will be addressed by concerned team within 3 working days. Yesterday, I received an email saying that I am being upgraded to the dual card variant and saw the two cards listed on iMobilePay and Net Banking. It was shipped through Bluedart and expecting it to be delivered tomorrow.

If anyone is looking to switch from Visa to Mastercard or to get the dual card, give this a try. Reach out to their Customer Service team through email since phone is literally useless.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-19 231312.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-19 231312.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 502

jaimingandhi64

TF Premier
In Q4 FY23 results, Axis Bank reported a net loss of ₹5,728. 42 crore as against a net profit of ₹4,117.77 crore in the same quarter a year ago.

There is no separate division for Axis bank cards like SBI. Because of Citi deal and other expenses they have incurred losses. This will definitely impact credit card rewards system as Axis bank will see to minimize losses.
I got Magnus as well 4 days back

jaimingandhi64

TF Premier
Guys for such a premium card i don't see any welcome benifits mentioned in my physical card delivery kit.
Can someone tell me if I get this as LTF then what is eligible as in welcome benifits?

paresh22

TF Ace
About LTF, you can email their customercare and get it in reply that your card application has been processed as LTF. Some banks do not give information about card status in welcome letter.

RajeshV

TF Premier
I have come across a message saying "Your ICICI Bank Sapphiro Amex Credit Card sent with Sapphiro Credit Card was not delivered. Give a missed call on <mob. no.> to get it without any charges."

Is this legit? The person already has an MC Sapphiro and it isn't due for renewal anytime soon...

jaimingandhi64

TF Premier
I have come across a message saying "Your ICICI Bank Sapphiro Amex Credit Card sent with Sapphiro Credit Card was not delivered. Give a missed call on <mob. no.> to get it without any charges."

Is this legit? The person already has an MC Sapphiro and it isn't due for renewal anytime soon...
better confirm with customer care.

ltf4ever

TF Ace

even during the call from the authorised agent after I applied, she told me that I will be getting 2 cards. she did not mention that it is a single card that can work on mc and amex network.

Hitman_107

TF Select

I also got the same message

RajeshV

TF Premier
Guys you have applied this at branch or via customer care service?
I also asked to change my variant from Visa to MC but they told me to visit nearby branch for this.
Also is it 100% true that after getting MC variant our VISA variant will be working?
No request of any kind was made. Just randomly got the message. I've decided to ignore the message for the time being.