• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI not reporting to CIBIL

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
I have 3 ICICI credit cards - 2 Core and 1 Amazon. As everyone knows that ICICI report to CIBIL on bill generation date, but my CIBIL report still showing 28 may 2023 as Date reported and Certified for both ICICI accounts. My last bill generated on 28 June 2023 ,which is not reported to CIBIL yet , means ICICI not reported to CIBIL in last month.Is anyone facing this issue? What to do in this situation?

paresh22

TF Ace
Thanks but still they followed same rule of 2 months reporting. Date for me is last month reported. It's more than one month from last statement generated. Hopefully icici will improve next time.

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
Mine is reported too now showing 28.07.2023 as Date reported and Certified but 29.05.2023 as date of Last Payment. For Amazon Pay card date of Last Payment reflecting as 29.03.2023 . What does this mean? I made all timely payments till July for both cards.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Mine is reported too now showing 28.07.2023 as Date reported and Certified but 29.05.2023 as date of Last Payment. For Amazon Pay card date of Last Payment reflecting as 29.03.2023 . What does this mean? I made all timely payments till July for both cards.
Means your actual last payment made dates in those respective accounts

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thanks but still they followed same rule of 2 months reporting. Date for me is last month reported. It's more than one month from last statement generated. Hopefully icici will improve next time.
No , they won't.. they have been following this pattern and will follow the same in future as well. We need to get used to their pattern.. I have been seeing this for the last 5 years

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
For me the last reported date is 18/07 and my Rupay card still not there , probably won't be there for another two months..

Last edited: