• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI not reporting to CIBIL

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
I have 3 ICICI credit cards - 2 Core and 1 Amazon. As everyone knows that ICICI report to CIBIL on bill generation date, but my CIBIL report still showing 28 may 2023 as Date reported and Certified for both ICICI accounts. My last bill generated on 28 June 2023 ,which is not reported to CIBIL yet , means ICICI not reported to CIBIL in last month.Is anyone facing this issue? What to do in this situation?

karanbir

TF Buzz
According to his example, It will be 2.4L for Amazon pay and 2.4L for Coral+ platinum, right?
I do not know the other person’s detail

Can share mine:-

Rubyx + coral visa + coral rupay = 8.8 lac for me

Apay alone was 8.8 lac until last month, now it is 9 lac(enhanced by 20k recently)

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Very strange thing happened...
ICICI reported my last month APAY statement which was generated on 18/08/2023 to the CIBIL already... Astonishingly quicker for ICICI . It is less than 25 days it took to report it to CIBIL...

1694528855275.png

Very strange thing happened...
ICICI reported my last month APAY statement which was generated on 18/08/2023 to the CIBIL already... Astonishingly quicker for ICICI . It is less than 25 days it took to report it to CIBIL...
Probably ICICI account update occurred near month end? Its quicker because it was part of the batch update I would think.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Probably ICICI account update occurred near month end? Its quicker because it was part of the batch update I would think.
You can see statement date is on 18th..and holding this card for almost 5 years, never updated this quicker. Generally it takes more than 60 days

Last edited:

masumshah59

TF Select
My Apay limit was increased on 9th June.
Still today it's not reflected in CIBIL.
Last update date on icici cibil is 12th May!
It's over 4 months since last update! Idk whyyyy

Changing billing cycle date would help quicker cibil report.?