• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI HPCL SUPER SAVER CARD

aritra3344

TF Buzz
Can anybody let me as to when is the cashback processed for the fuel transactions just before the bill generation date or after the transactions had been settled at the merchants end along with the fuel surcharge waiver?

Adwait

TF Select
Can anybody let me as to when is the cashback processed for the fuel transactions just before the bill generation date or after the transactions had been settled at the merchants end along with the fuel surcharge waiver?
Cashback is credited 3 days prior to bill generation date.

aritra3344

TF Buzz
So basically the cashback comes adjusted in the statement so supposedly if people has a bill generation date of 20th , he will receive the cashback on 17th or 18th right and this cashback is calculated for that particular month nah , its not coming from the previous month right ( like what happens in case of Flipkart Axis bank credit card)

Adwait

TF Select
So basically the cashback comes adjusted in the statement so supposedly if people has a bill generation date of 20th , he will receive the cashback on 17th or 18th right and this cashback is calculated for that particular month nah , its not coming from the previous month right ( like what happens in case of Flipkart Axis bank credit card)
Yes correct cashback gets credited before statement generation.

aritra3344

TF Buzz
Got it , Thanks man !!

I havent got the correct cashback as the system has only picked up transactions where merchant key name has hp , but thats not the situation for 90% of the merchants , previous month also I.meed to raise a ticket and trace them , and customer care doens't have much information , What is the most relevant way to escalate the issue so that it doesn't happen in the future , customer people are pretty useless !!

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I havent got the correct cashback as the system has only picked up transactions where merchant key name has hp , but thats not the situation for 90% of the merchants , previous month also I.meed to raise a ticket and trace them , and customer care doens't have much information , What is the most relevant way to escalate the issue so that it doesn't happen in the future , customer people are pretty useless !!
No use in escalation . They will only reply that cashback is system generated.

The way I'm using is that i add 5000 to hp pay for the month. That way i get proper & full cashback. Plus i get 1% as payback points.

Adwait

TF Select
Luckily to hp pump nearest to me has icici pos so the cashback gets credited without any issue.

aritra3344

TF Buzz
The card is all about of luck it seems.

No use in escalation . They will only reply that cashback is system generated.

The way I'm using is that i add 5000 to hp pay for the month. That way i get proper & full cashback. Plus i get 1% as payback points.
Extra charge of 1% is also levied nah for hp wallet reloading ?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
For those who dont have Icici super saver card pls use this for 3% savings on fuel:

Sriim

TF Premier
Sometimes it is , sometime it isn't. But they do reverse it.

Last month , no surcharge was taken on adding 4000 , but they do gave me Rs.40 as 1% surcharge reversal 😜
Couple of questions

1. They reverse surcharge for loading wallet?
2. After loading wallet, do you scan hppay qr? Do you generate paycode?

Because pumps near me are hesitant to allow QR scanning, but some are okay with paycodes. I currently use Bob energie hpcl, but not through hp pay app, as BOB doesn't reward wallet loading and these pumps don't allow QR scanning.

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Couple of questions

Because pumps near me are hesitant to allow QR scanning, but some are okay with paycodes. I currently use Bob energie hpcl, but not through hp pay app, as BOB doesn't reward wallet loading and these pumps don't allow QR scanning.
1.hp pay loading is considered fuel spend , not wallet load.

2. I scan hppay qr

cardy

TF Ace
Couple of questions

All hp pumps have boards where area sales officer's number is publicly displayed.
Give a call and tell that hp pay or any qr is not displayed or accepted to the specific pump.

Will work smooth as butter 😄

Give it a try. Next time. And let us know.

MJN

TF Premier
If I add money using my hpcl super saver card and pay using QR

1) Surcharge will be reversed?
2) 4% Cashback+1.5% Happy coins will I get?

Or

I need to scan QR first and then pay via cc

Which is the profitable way?
All hp pumps have boards where area sales officer's number is publicly displayed.
Give a call and tell that hp pay or any qr is not displayed or accepted to the specific pump.

Will work smooth as butter 😄

Give it a try. Next time. And let us know.

cardy

TF Ace
If I add money using my hpcl super saver card and pay using QR

1) Surcharge will be reversed?
2) 4% Cashback+1.5% Happy coins will I get?

Or

I need to scan QR first and then pay via cc

Which is the profitable way?
On scan and pay through hppay qr code you will get the full rewards and surcharge will be reversed. But on loading hppay wallet i am not sure