• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HPCL Coral now will give cashback after swiping on all machines

tghige14

TF Buzz
In an surprising move where all the banks are doing devaluation of their CCs, ICICI has enhanced their HPCL Coral card.

Earlier the 2.5% cashback was only on ICICI Bank swipe machines at HPCL petrol pumps. The card was basically useless given no one will be asking the attendants each and every time if the swipe machine is of ICICI Bank or some other bank. Also attendants don't have that much of time to check/use specific machines. So this is a welcome move by ICICI allowing the cashback after swiping at any machine.

I mean it should have been the case from the start, but better late than never. I was about to close the card because I upgraded to Rubyx and this card was useless because of very specific conditions for cashback. But now I guess it will be somewhat useful.

Attachments

• IMG_20240305_142709.jpg
    IMG_20240305_142709.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 96

NAB

TF Premier
Good move, but ICICI machine is mostly available with them, and they happily brings it for the payment on a request. Never faced any issue yet.

RajeshV

TF Premier
Do some swiping machines charge a lot more surcharge? I stopped using credit cards for fuel after finding ₹25 or something charged for ₹300 petrol on PayTM(?) machines I think.

jeevanreddy58

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Do some swiping machines charge a lot more surcharge? I stopped using credit cards for fuel after finding ₹25 or something charged for ₹300 petrol on PayTM(?) machines I think.
For me , 3327 charged on bill 3288 in hpcl bunk on paytm machine for HPCL coral.
Not received any surcharge waiver.
I think there won't be No surcharge waiver also if we use it on other bank machines even in HPCL bunks. But with this new change, this also should be resolved hopefully

mailmenow

TF Premier
In an surprising move where all the banks are doing devaluation of their CCs, ICICI has enhanced their HPCL Coral card.

Earlier the 2.5% cashback was only on ICICI Bank swipe machines at HPCL petrol pumps. The card was basically useless given no one will be asking the attendants each and every time if the swipe machine is of ICICI Bank or some other bank. Also attendants don't have that much of time to check/use specific machines. So this is a welcome move by ICICI allowing the cashback after swiping at any machine.

I mean it should have been the case from the start, but better late than never. I was about to close the card because I upgraded to Rubyx and this card was useless because of very specific conditions for cashback. But now I guess it will be somewhat useful.
What about HPCL super saver card?? Will earn CASHBACK when swipe at any pos machine??

rixypanther

TF Select
Good move, but ICICI machine is mostly available with them, and they happily brings it for the payment on a request. Never faced any issue yet.
When does the cashback and fuel surcharge get credited ? I am yet to use this card so not aware of this feature. Does surcharge and cashback get credited after a few days once transaction is settled or does surcharge and cashback get credited after the bill is generated for that month ? Please help thanks

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
When does the cashback and fuel surcharge get credited ? I am yet to use this card so not aware of this feature. Does surcharge and cashback get credited after a few days once transaction is settled or does surcharge and cashback get credited after the bill is generated for that month ? Please help thanks
with the transaction in a day or two

NAB

TF Premier
Surcharge in a few days , Cashback @ calendar month end.