• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PAID HPCL SUPER SAVER VISA to LTF HPCL SUPER SAVER RUPAY

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Thanks for your add to community.

@Abhishek012 you need to see this.
@MJN your HPCL SUPER SAVER VISA Card was working on all ICICI sales offer ? Because ICICI HPCL SUPER SAVER RuPay Card is not working and ICICI told this is co-branded card. Co-branded card is not eligible for discount sales offer.

I can't say anything further because i have no idea HPCL SUPER SAVER VISA Card is working or not on ICICI sales offer.

MJN

TF Premier
@MJN your HPCL SUPER SAVER VISA Card was working on all ICICI sales offer ? Because ICICI HPCL SUPER SAVER RuPay Card is not working and ICICI told this is co-branded card. Co-branded card is not eligible for discount sales offer.

I can't say anything further because i have no idea HPCL SUPER SAVER VISA Card is working or not on ICICI sales offer.
Visa was working; Will check rupay during BBD and confirm

MJN

TF Premier
How you got LTF.. Can you share your journey?
Mailed 2 months back and got below reply
customersupport@icicibank.com
&
headcreditcards@icicibank.com

We inform you that, due to internal policy we unable to issue life time free HPCL Super Saver RuPay Credit Card and we are unable to upgrade the card from our end and you can apply Credit Card from nearest ICICI Bank Branch through new application to locate the nearest ICICI Bank Branch, visit maps.icicibank.com/mobile.

And then mailed them again before a week that I will complaint to RBI OMBUDSMAN (Already shared the screenshot above)

Then they processed; That's it;

Aniket970506

TF Buzz
Mailed 2 months back and got below reply
customersupport@icicibank.com
&
headcreditcards@icicibank.com

We inform you that, due to internal policy we unable to issue life time free HPCL Super Saver RuPay Credit Card and we are unable to upgrade the card from our end and you can apply Credit Card from nearest ICICI Bank Branch through new application to locate the nearest ICICI Bank Branch, visit maps.icicibank.com/mobile.

And then mailed them again before a week that I will complaint to RBI OMBUDSMAN (Already shared the screenshot above)

Then they processed; That's it;
What type of complaint you should file against them. I also trying for same way they denied me once tell me how you get this easily

Shroud

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys, I just asked my RM to get me HPCL Super Saver while I already have coral rupay ltf with a limit of 5L. Will the Super Saver share limits with my existing cards or will it have a separate limit as it is a co-branded card?
(My RM is unaware of it and he didn't even know that super saver is also available in rupay 🤦🏻‍♂️)

Last edited:

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Guys, I just asked my RM to get me HPCL Super Saver while I already have coral rupay & rubyx visa ltf with a limit of 5L. Will the Super Saver share limits with my existing cards or will it have a separate limit as it is a co-branded card?
(My RM is unaware of it and he didn't even know that super saver is also available in rupay 🤦🏻‍♂️)
SuperSAVER RuPay variant card pic -

dtdret6.jpg

Shroud

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yeah @Abhishek012 bro I showed him this photo only to apply(Thanks to you). Can u confirm if this card will show in same cibil account with my coral or will it have another account?

Last edited:

TF Select
Is it possible to upgrade/convert ICICI Coral HPCL Visa -->> ICICI Super Saver Rupay LTF?

My ICICI Coral HPCL Visa is not LTF but I never annual charges paid because spend criteria is less (50k in a year). They charged it once during covid lockdown year as I spent less than 50k but I called them and requested and they reversed it (had spent 1L few days before calling them).

Last edited:

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Is it possible to upgrade/convert ICICI Coral HPCL Visa -->> ICICI Super Saver Rupay LTF?

My ICICI Coral HPCL Visa is not LTF but I never annual charges paid because spend criteria is less (50k in a year). They charged it once during covid lockdown year as I spent less than 50k but I called them and requested and they reversed it (had spent 1L few days before calling them).
Many users got ICICI Super Saver Rupay LTF.

However, i dnt think so converted card will offer you LTF.

Contact ICICI bank and ask them to offer you ICICI Super Saver RuPay LTF as an additional card.

MJN

TF Premier
Many users got ICICI Super Saver Rupay LTF.

However, i dnt think so converted card will offer you LTF.

Contact ICICI bank and ask them to offer you ICICI Super Saver RuPay LTF as an additional card.
I have both visa and rupay super saver

Rupay as additional card and LTF
Visa is paid; Both active; Will close visa variant if I fail to waive the annual fee