• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PAID HPCL SUPER SAVER VISA to LTF HPCL SUPER SAVER RUPAY

Sriim

TF Premier
How can I get this HPCL super saver LTF? I am looking to get one HPCL card as LTF, how to approach? I already have Apay ICICI and Coral Rupay as LTF.
I tried a lot. Through RM. Through X. Through Email. Nothing worked. Some lucky people got pre-approved LTF. I have ICICI apay with 5L limit and around 20L in my ICICI demat account.

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It shows the card I own. The if I click apply now, it asks for PAN. They will do a cibil hit.

Upgrade button shows chargeable premium cards
In case you don't know : Pre-approved DOESN'T mean FREE cards.
It's just that bank is going to APPROVE your request, if you apply for the card (which is mostly paid)
PRE-APPROVED = Approved in advance (no chance of application rejection, that's it)

CyberPsych

TF Ace
In case you don't know : Pre-approved DOESN'T mean FREE cards.
It's just that bank is going to APPROVE your request, if you apply for the card (which is mostly paid)
PRE-APPROVED = Approved in advance (no chance of application rejection, that's it)
Yeah, I know all pre-approved are not LTFs. I got Ace pre-approved.

Shroud

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Okay guys, if you want this card as LTF, only your RM can get you one (if you have a good RM). Ask to get approval like this- j9iyhdk234yc1.jpeg
If RM doesn't agree, file a complaint with ICICI's higher authorities for not entertaining customer's requests.
Disclaimer: RM may initially do nautanki like: Aapko ye Kahan se Mila and all but you have to tell that it's none of their business and instead focus on getting the approval.

Strange

TF Legend
Okay guys, if you want this card as LTF, only your RM can get you one (if you have a good RM). Ask to get approval like this- j9iyhdk234yc1.jpeg
If RM doesn't agree, file a complaint with ICICI's higher authorities for not entertaining customer's requests.
Salary account in ICICI is required to get approval? Or Do we have to share income proofs to RM to get LTF card?

Disclaimer: RM may initially do nautanki like: Aapko ye Kahan se Mila and all but you have to tell that it's none of their business and instead focus on getting the approval.
Looks like you applied for it, did you manage to get it LTF?
Also the screenshot says government employee + wealth account holder, I am none 🥲

Thanks a lot for the screenshot though! Definitely going to shock my RM by showing him this haha.

Shroud

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Salary account in ICICI is required to get approval? Or Do we have to share income proofs to RM to get LTF card?
Looks like you applied for it, did you manage to get it LTF?
Also the screenshot says government employee + wealth account holder, I am none 🥲

Thanks a lot for the screenshot though! Definitely going to shock my RM by showing him this haha.
Salary account in ICICI and being govt. employee is not necessary but having good NRV with the bank seems the basic criteria.
I'm trying via my RM. Will update here how it unfolds.

ayt

TF Buzz
I have received this upgrade offer from icici with zero joining fees should I take it or wait and if I take it will I be getting hpcl super saver rupay ltf offer in future

Attachments

• IMG_20240521_165735.jpg
    IMG_20240521_165735.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 22