• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HPCL Coral now will give cashback after swiping on all machines

tghige14

TF Buzz
In an surprising move where all the banks are doing devaluation of their CCs, ICICI has enhanced their HPCL Coral card.

Earlier the 2.5% cashback was only on ICICI Bank swipe machines at HPCL petrol pumps. The card was basically useless given no one will be asking the attendants each and every time if the swipe machine is of ICICI Bank or some other bank. Also attendants don't have that much of time to check/use specific machines. So this is a welcome move by ICICI allowing the cashback after swiping at any machine.

I mean it should have been the case from the start, but better late than never. I was about to close the card because I upgraded to Rubyx and this card was useless because of very specific conditions for cashback. But now I guess it will be somewhat useful.

Attachments

• IMG_20240305_142709.jpg
    IMG_20240305_142709.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 96

jeevanreddy58

TF Select
VIP Lounge
and what is minimum amount ?
2.5% cashback Up to ₹ 100 Cashback on fuel purchases at HPCL pumps month on month, year on year can be availed when the Card is swiped on ICICI Merchant Services swipe machines. (minimum transaction value of ₹500.) [means MAX 4k bill per month can be paid using HPCL]
FROM 6Apr2024

tghige14

TF Buzz
Filled petrol in HPCL pumps after 6th April 2 times. There is no fuel surcharge in the statement, but no 2.5% cashback as well even on the ICICI POS machines. Also, no reward points as well (6 RP per ₹100 for using it at HPCL pumps on ICICI POS). So not sure what is the issue here.
1714226326936.png

Can anyone else confirm if they have received cashback and/or RPs ?

iamrafic

TF Buzz
Filled petrol in HPCL pumps after 6th April 2 times. There is no fuel surcharge in the statement, but no 2.5% cashback as well even on the ICICI POS machines. Also, no reward points as well (6 RP per ₹100 for using it at HPCL pumps on ICICI POS). So not sure what is the issue here.
1714226326936.png

Can anyone else confirm if they have received cashback and/or RPs ?
Same with me bro, I filled from HPCL using eazyzapp by ICICI POS, no cashback posted.