• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI giving me Paid Sapphiro when I wanted Platinum LTF via Online Application

saiki4116

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I already have a ICICI Amazon Pay CC and wanted Platinum LTF card for Amazon/Flipkart Sales.

I have applied online, where ICICI have collected PAN, Adhaar, 1 year Salary Account Statement via Account Aggregator. After all that, it was showing
Emirates Sapphiro(Paid)
Sapphiro(FYF)
Man U Signarture card(Paid)

I have not proceeded forward. When I tried to check Application Status on their webpage it shows as invalid.
To make matters worse they have done 2 hard enquiries one for CC and another for Personal Loan which I have not applied
I didn't see any customer care mail ID to raise an issue and the toll free number 1800-1080 isn't working(Amazon Pay has different toll free number).
I have raised a Service Request, but didn't receive any acknowledgment?

What should I do here to resolve this and get any LTF card

saiki4116

TF Select
VIP Lounge
You can refer this thread for getting ltf platinum chip card ..Thread 'How To Get Normal ICICI Bank Credit Card From Amazon Pay Card Without Any CIBIL Enquiry & Application' https://www.technofino.in/community...rd-without-any-cibil-enquiry-application.866/
Since they have done 2 enquiries. I would make them process with the same application number. I have called customer care, they are very keen to start another application rather than resuming the current application. I don't have any immediate need of ICICI card. Time to make them understand that they can't do enquiries left and right. I have raised the dispute in Cibil, if they don't change it would raise complaint with RBI