• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Expression credit card upgrade shows Intermiles Coral Visa

aryanraj

TF Select
I recently tried to upgrade my Amazon Pay ICICI CC to Expression to get upgrade to Coral/MMT cc via phonebanking. It shows Intermiles Coral Visa in iMobile. i checked and this card fee is 1250+ but the expression card was 499+ GST. So again, it is co-branded card and not possible to get an upgrade?

Last edited:

Rohan

TF Premier
I recently tried to upgrade my Amazon Pay ICICI CC to Expression to get upgrade to Coral/MMT cc via phonebanking. It shows Intermiles Coral Visa in iMobile. i checked and this card fee is 1250+ but the expression card was 499+ GST. So again, it is co-branded card and not possible to get an upgrade?

No, It shows Intermiles but its the card which you upgraded for. It's ICICI mobile and netbanking glitch It's also happened to me. After I converted expression card to platinum its keep showing intermiles but now its platinum.

hitu8378

TF Neo
No, It shows Intermiles but its the card which you upgraded for. It's ICICI mobile and netbanking glitch It's also happened to me. After I converted expression card to platinum its keep showing intermiles but now its platinum.
In how many days do u converted expression to platinum after getting expression