• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici credit card application no update online since 20+ days.

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Sharing my experience of icici had applied for their credit card form net banking sometime in November, no update on the application even after taking all the documents.

ICICI has horrible oncall support people, if you ask about the status of credit card application they'll bluntly tell you to go to branch and talk with them, this is after you've saving account with them for 5+ yrs.

I'm not really in mood to visit branch, if there's any other way to escalate please enlighten me.

dhshankar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Even I've similar experience where online application processing was taking longer time and whenever I contact ICICI support , they ask to wait as it still takes time for processing, but I never get any update afterwards .. The escalation would not much help AFAIK,

If possible, contact ICICI CC agent to apply from their end - then the processing would be much quicker ( mine approved in 7 days of time)

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Sharing my experience of icici had applied for their credit card form net banking sometime in November, no update on the application even after taking all the documents.

ICICI has horrible oncall support people, if you ask about the status of credit card application they'll bluntly tell you to go to branch and talk with them, this is after you've saving account with them for 5+ yrs.

I'm not really in mood to visit branch, if there's any other way to escalate please enlighten me.
Check to see if all documents have been submitted. Sometimes, it seems that everything is complete even if one of the docs isn't submitted. Nothing will happen until all the docs are submitted. Also, if you are salaried, make sure you have included your pay slips. Else they will call you and say they cannot process without that and you need to visit the branch. Crazy people. I've had a horrible experience with them despite having an APay card for 3 years and 2 ICICI bank accounts for 20+ years. And all I wanted was their lowest level Platinum card

Someone contacted their Twitter support and got Rubyx LTF. You can try that and see

Last edited:

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Check to see if all documents have been submitted. Sometimes, it seems that everything is complete even if one of the docs isn't submitted. Nothing will happen until all the docs are submitted. Also, if you are salaried, make sure you have included your pay slips. Else they will call you and say they cannot process without that and you need to visit the branch. Crazy people. I've had a horrible experience with them despite having an APay card for 3 years and 2 ICICI bank accounts for 20+ years. And all I wanted was their lowest level Platinum card

Someone contacted their Twitter support and got Rubyx LTF. You can try that and see
Oh okay, I'll recheck the documents submitted.
thanks