• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Coral Rupay CC, unable to pay via NEFT

shivkumar

TF Select
Hi Everyone,

My first post here.. thanks to everyone for the posts, I have been reading them & helped a lot, very informative forum..

I am having a issue with making payment for my recently received Coral Rupay credit card, I have having issue with making payment for the dues via NEFT from another bank.

Card was received last week, I make a test transaction & wanted to setup payment through my other bank.. 1st bill is still not generated..

for beneficiary account number I have used the 16 digit account number.. IFSC I have tried both ICIC0000004 & ICIC0000103. after I make a payment the amount is reversed back to my account..

I also hold amazon pay & sapphire card from ICICI and am able to payment payment as described above..

wanted to check if there is some new way to make payment for the coral rupay card..

if I remember correctly for the amazon pay & sapphire card I was able to make a payment before the bill was generated..

any info will be highly appreciated,.,

regards,
shiva

shivkumar

TF Select
I have tried multiple times in last few days. I payment goes to my Amazon pay card & saphiro. But I am unable to send payment to my coral rupay card.

If any one here has coral rupay card can u check ur mail & tell if they have mentioned process for neft payment for this card.

shivkumar

TF Select
I was on line with ICICI officer has am asked to do the following for card payment through NEFT..

NEFT Payment: Please enter the following information correctly while transferring funds to make your Credit Card bill payment using the NEFT facility. The payment would be reflecting in date of payment + 1 working day.
a. Destination Bank- ICICI Bank
b. Name of Destination Branch - Mumbai (RPC)
c. Type of Destination Account - Credit Card
d. Number of Destination Account - Your 16-digit Credit Card number
e. Transaction Code 52
f. IFSC Code ICIC0000004

Can anyone tell what is "Transaction Code 52" and where do I enter the same..
For all previous credit card (ICICI & few other banks) with I have added as beneficiary type as Savings Account
I checked with few banks beneficiary add panel just now and unable to find any such..

Last edited:

shivkumar

TF Select
They sent me process to pay via IMPS as below:

IMPS Credit Card Payment: Process to initiate an IMPS Merchant Transaction. We have alternate option available as IMPS payment just like Click to Pay for customer holding Savings Account with other Bank and the amount would be credited.
a. Enter your Bank Account Number to be debited under 'Source Account' field: xxxxxxxxxxxx
b. Enter the Merchant Mobile Number (7506612221) for ICICI Bank Credit Cards
c. Enter the Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) (9229001) for ICICI Bank Credit Cards
d. Enter the Amount (INR) that you wish to pay: xxxx.xx
e. Enter your ICICI Bank Credit Card number under Payment Reference Number field: xxxx xxxx xxxx

I have checked few bank internet banking, am unable to find how to enter the MMID while registering beneficiary ..

Last edited: