• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI AMEX Sapphiro BMS B1G1

codenerd

TF Ace
Hi all,
I couldn't find anything relevant and particular for ICICI Sapphiro credit card B1G1 movie ticket offer on BMS.

I hold all 3 variants of Sapphiro and used Mastercard and visa variants for instant discounts on BMS.

I am only concerned about using AMEX variant which doesn't give instant discount but gives cashback within 60 days. I want to know if anyone has successfully used it and successfully availed the cashback? I checked the TnCs also on BMS website and it says my BIN range is eligible (3747412- AMEX). But still sceptical and I don't wanna start another twitter war with them in case their offer doesn't work. My

Anyone any experience to share?
NOTE: For all of you like me who applied via alumni program, i am currently holding all 3 variants of Sapphiro, all are active and all are being used actively for transactions also and I have completed 2-3 billing cycles also. As far as BMS offer is concerned, I always got B2G2 with VISA variant, B1G1 with Mastercard variant and haven't checked with AMEX variant.
If you complete 10 transactions on BMS in a year, you will become BMS Superstar which is their loyalty program about which there is not much info on the internet. Once i am through that membership, i will share its details. I am 5 booking away which most likely will take place this month only😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-10-12-22-29-822_com.bt.bms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-10-12-22-29-822_com.bt.bms.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_2023-09-10-12-21-33-077_com.bt.bms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-10-12-21-33-077_com.bt.bms.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_2023-09-10-12-21-13-667_com.bt.bms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-10-12-21-13-667_com.bt.bms.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

aam.aadmi

TF Select
I am only concerned about using AMEX variant which doesn't give instant discount but gives cashback within 60 days. I want to know if anyone has successfully used it and successfully availed the cashback? I checked the TnCs also on BMS website and it says my BIN range is eligible (3747412- AMEX). But still sceptical and I don't wanna start another twitter war with them in case their offer doesn't work.
Yes. I had purchased 4 (2+2) BMS tickets in May. I got CB in 45 days on my AMEX variant as statement credit. OTOH, MC gave instant discount

codenerd

TF Ace
Yes. There will be BOGO offers for ICICI Sapphiro AMEX & MC/VISA
Whenever I select ICICI complimentary offer after selecting a movie and then entering amex card, it says the above screenshot with error and cashback message as i have shared above. Do you also get the same message?

devsfinance

TF Premier
Hi all,
I couldn't find anything relevant and particular for ICICI Sapphiro credit card B1G1 movie ticket offer on BMS.

I hold all 3 variants of Sapphiro and used Mastercard and visa variants for instant discounts on BMS.

I am only concerned about using AMEX variant which doesn't give instant discount but gives cashback within 60 days. I want to know if anyone has successfully used it and successfully availed the cashback? I checked the TnCs also on BMS website and it says my BIN range is eligible (3747412- AMEX). But still sceptical and I don't wanna start another twitter war with them in case their offer doesn't work. My

Anyone any experience to share?
NOTE: For all of you like me who applied via alumni program, i am currently holding all 3 variants of Sapphiro, all are active and all are being used actively for transactions also and I have completed 2-3 billing cycles also. As far as BMS offer is concerned, I always got B2G2 with VISA variant, B1G1 with Mastercard variant and haven't checked with AMEX variant.
If you complete 10 transactions on BMS in a year, you will become BMS Superstar which is their loyalty program about which there is not much info on the internet. Once i am through that membership, i will share its details. I am 5 booking away which most likely will take place this month only😂
Can you let us know how to get all the variants? I have MC + AMEX variant and would love to get VISA just for BMS offer.

codenerd

TF Ace
@kshitiz25 I also have same variant and also want visa variant for 2+2. Please tell the process.
Theres already a massive thread on the same on how to get all variants. I just applied for dual variant after I got Visa. They told me to close it myself after receiving the other variant but i didnt close and I even stopped picking their calls for a month. Thats it. After 3 months also all my cards are active and get offers on al 3 cards.

ccfan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Yes. I had purchased 4 (2+2) BMS tickets in May. I got CB in 45 days on my AMEX variant as statement credit. OTOH, MC gave instant discount
Isn't the Amex variant only providing a single free ticket (1+1)? The BMS TnC says explicitly 1 free ticket for mastercard, 2 free tickets for visa, and doesn't say specifically anything for amex (just that you will get cashback later).
Using the amex variant the 2nd time for 1+1 in a month on that offer says that offer quota for that card has been reached so I was under the impression that only 1 free ticket is available like for mastercard. Have not tried buying 2+2 in a single txn on amex variant.

aam.aadmi

TF Select
Isn't the Amex variant only providing a single free ticket (1+1)? The BMS TnC says explicitly 1 free ticket for mastercard, 2 free tickets for visa, and doesn't say specifically anything for amex (just that you will get cashback later).
Using the amex variant the 2nd time for 1+1 in a month on that offer says that offer quota for that card has been reached so I was under the impression that only 1 free ticket is available like for mastercard. Have not tried buying 2+2 in a single txn on amex variant.
I meant to say that I had purchased a total of 4 tickets, 2 (1+1) using MC + 2 using AMEX variants. I paid ₹390 on MC and ₹720 on AMEX, received ₹330 back in 45 days. Yes, AMEX gives BOGO only once per month

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I meant to say that I had purchased a total of 4 tickets, 2 (1+1) using MC + 2 using AMEX variants. I paid ₹390 on MC and ₹720 on AMEX, received ₹330 back in 45 days. Yes, AMEX gives BOGO only once per month
For amex, transaction date matters or settlement date or cashback date when considering once per month?

codenerd

TF Ace
Ok so as per the current conversation it is confirmed that AMEX BMS gives B1G1 once a month and you even actually get the cashback within 45-60 days unlike MC and VISA where you get instant discount.

Thanks!

Got cb today for 31st August transaction. It's 50% of transaction amount (unlike urs). So, convinience fee also getting waived for second ticket.
for amex cashback, is there a coupon code to be applied or the transaction can be done in regular way and cashback will be automatically credited

svm98

TF Buzz
Whenever I select ICICI complimentary offer after selecting a movie and then entering amex card, it says the above screenshot with error and cashback message as i have shared above. Do you also get the same message?
Is this message normal? I also got the same..