• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI AMEX Sapphiro BMS B1G1

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Got cb today for 31st August transaction. It's 50% of transaction amount (unlike urs). So, convinience fee also getting waived for second ticket.
Tried one more experiment. Did 3 tickets booking of 300 each totalling around 1100 with convinience fee. Didn't get any cashback within 60 days.

Sent mail to customer care mentioning offer details and transaction date and asked for 500 cashback and they credited it within 48 hours of email.

So, this offer is pretty good. Icici is directly crediting 50% of transaction amount without getting any info from BMS. My guess is it will work for single ticket as well😁.

Edit: Customer care called and confirmed that cashback was automatically credited. So, if I would have waited 2 more days, it would have come anyway. But it also means that sometimes it takes more than 60 days.

Last edited:

codenerd

TF Ace
Tried one more experiment. Did 3 tickets booking of 300 each totalling around 1100 with convinience fee. Didn't get any cashback within 60 days.

Sent mail to customer care mentioning offer details and transaction date and asked for 500 cashback and they credited it within 48 hours of email.

So, this offer is pretty good. Icici is directly crediting 50% of transaction amount without getting any info from BMS. My guess is it will work for single ticket as well😁.
Sounds interesting, will try

mohitbags

TF Buzz

Can you also confirm if the offer resets on 1st of every month or in new billing cycle?

mohitbags

TF Buzz
Terms clearly says calander month. What I am not sure is if it is transaction date or settlement date.
where are the terms mentioned? Because I didnt receive cashback for transaction made on 1st Jan 2024, while received CB for 30th Dec 2023 trxn. can you please share ss or link where I can find the terms? Thanks

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
where are the terms mentioned? Because I didnt receive cashback for transaction made on 1st Jan 2024, while received CB for 30th Dec 2023 trxn. can you please share ss or link where I can find the terms? Thanks
. . .

cardio_guy

TF Premier
Hi, I have a sapphiro card that has B1G1 movie offer. But I don't go often for movies. I can use that for anyone who needs to book tickets. If u need, pls DM me.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Anyone got cashback for January yet? I did a transaction in first half of January and it is well over 60 days now. Usually it comes by 15th of next to next month.

Customer care has raised some ticket for missing cashback after replying some random stuffs 😁.

helloworld

TF Legend
Anyone got cashback for January yet? I did a transaction in first half of January and it is well over 60 days now. Usually it comes by 15th of next to next month.

Customer care has raised some ticket for missing cashback after replying some random stuffs 😁.

not received for 15th Jan show till now.

vissu295

TF Buzz
I recently got the card and tried to use the amex variant on BMS. After entering the card details (15 digit card number without the prefixed '0') and clikcing on the pay and selecting either 'secure card' or 'opt out' choices, I immediately get a failed payment status without even going to the OTP page. The card was activated through internet banking (by setting the PIN) and the transactions are enabled as well. Does anyone know if the issue is with the card or BMS ? BMS asks me to contact ICICI bank, but I refuse to believe that this is an ICICI bank issue.

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
I couldn't find anything relevant and particular for ICICI Sapphiro credit card B1G1 movie ticket offer on BMS.

I hold all 3 variants of Sapphiro and used Mastercard and visa variants for instant discounts on BMS.

I am only concerned about using AMEX variant which doesn't give instant discount but gives cashback within 60 days. I want to know if anyone has successfully used it and successfully availed the cashback? I checked the TnCs also on BMS website and it says my BIN range is eligible (3747412- AMEX). But still sceptical and I don't wanna start another twitter war with them in case their offer doesn't work. My

Anyone any experience to share?
NOTE: For all of you like me who applied via alumni program, i am currently holding all 3 variants of Sapphiro, all are active and all are being used actively for transactions also and I have completed 2-3 billing cycles also. As far as BMS offer is concerned, I always got B2G2 with VISA variant, B1G1 with Mastercard variant and haven't checked with AMEX variant.
If you complete 10 transactions on BMS in a year, you will become BMS Superstar which is their loyalty program about which there is not much info on the internet. Once i am through that membership, i will share its details. I am 5 booking away which most likely will take place this month only😂
i have dual sapphiro .. is it possible to change to visa variant and keep all three active??

cardio_guy

TF Premier
Also, I just realized something: If we book 4 tickets at once, the offer will be applied and we only need to pay for 2 tickets. We don't have to book two separate sets of 2 tickets. The B1G1 offer can be used twice a month, so you can take advantage of it in one go as well.

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Also, I just realized something: If we book 4 tickets at once, the offer will be applied and we only need to pay for 2 tickets. We don't have to book two separate sets of 2 tickets. The B1G1 offer can be used twice a month, so you can take advantage of it in one go as well.
Will this work for MC variant too or just Visa?