• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI AMEX Sapphiro BMS B1G1

vishp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got the card and tried to use the amex variant on BMS. After entering the card details (15 digit card number without the prefixed '0') and clikcing on the pay and selecting either 'secure card' or 'opt out' choices, I immediately get a failed payment status without even going to the OTP page. The card was activated through internet banking (by setting the PIN) and the transactions are enabled as well. Does anyone know if the issue is with the card or BMS ? BMS asks me to contact ICICI bank, but I refuse to believe that this is an ICICI bank issue.
I also faced this last month!! Even my friend who has Saphhiro Amex faced this recently!

svm98

TF Buzz
No cashback for my December and January spends in BMS
Pls mention if there are any updates on this. Do we need to mail cc or someone? I've a couple of transactions in early Feb and Mar so I guess still need to wait. But I'll refrain from using amex from now if this is an issue..

helloworld

TF Legend
Pls mention if there are any updates on this. Do we need to mail cc or someone? I've a couple of transactions in early Feb and Mar so I guess still need to wait. But I'll refrain from using amex from now if this is an issue..

always, don't depend on it. use VISA/mastercard for direct benefit.

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Emails to their L1 support always returns dumb replies. Have escalated to PNO yesterday.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Anyone got cashback for January yet? I did a transaction in first half of January and it is well over 60 days now. Usually it comes by 15th of next to next month.

Customer care has raised some ticket for missing cashback after replying some random stuffs 😁.
Finally received it today. They credited it manually. It says service request instead of usual "cashback for bms transaction". So, that's not good. As we may need to do it once every 3-4 months. So far it was always automatic.

helloworld

TF Legend
Finally received it today. They credited it manually. It says service request instead of usual "cashback for bms transaction". So, that's not good. As we may need to do it once every 3-4 months. So far it was always automatic.
Yes, same. Says 'SERVICE CREDIT'.

Last edited:

svm98

TF Buzz
Yes, same. Says 'SERVICE CREDIT'.
Will this happen automatically or need to mail them each time?
If yes- can you mention the mail id?

It's been more than 2 months and I haven't received yet..

viswanath.t

TF Select
Contributor
i think i have seen for amex cashback will be credited between 60-90day.. mentioned in bookmyshow app while booking.. correct me if i am wrong.. i also waithing for cashback..!

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Looks like no auto credit this month as well, Sent mail to customer care.

Won't be using offer now, happened twice in a row. And with pretty much everyone.
And it's credited today as "Service credit". So, pretty sure it's manually credited.

But surprisingly it took them less than 24 hours since I mailed. Looks like everyone is mailing them and now they are well aware of the issue.