• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BMS no BOGO offer for Legend and Sapphiro

Enthusiast

TF Premier
I tried to use BOGO offer with Indusind Legend and ICICI Sapphiro (MC)...but both cards showing no offers found. What's the issue?

skvignesh

TF Premier
May be due to quota based.

Check bookmyshow offers section, t&c for that particular Card.

For legend card it is based on time slot for once it start book ASAP otherwise it will show offer exhausted.

I don't know for icici sapphiro. Check the offers section

CCgeeks

TF Buzz
I tried to use BOGO offer with Indusind Legend and ICICI Sapphiro (MC)...but both cards showing no offers found. What's the issue?
It is Important to select right Card in offers section and then enter the card number, then typically it shows reason like offer limit exhausted or used by user

skvignesh

TF Premier
Legend never works for BMS BOGO offer. The failure rate there is a 100% for me.....doesn't matter which day, what time I try booking. Waste of a card
It wil work, i didn't booked.

But I have check offer by applying it in checkout page. Discount was applied successfully....

Try as soon as time slot starts...

vikyp

TF Buzz
So we need to initiate the entire process at the beginning is this slot? Or just the "apply offer" part is to be done at the star of the time slot?

And I thought irctc tatkal is tiresome

zealsid

TF Select
So we need to initiate the entire process at the beginning is this slot? Or just the "apply offer" part is to be done at the star of the time slot?

And I thought irctc tatkal is tiresome
I used to have ICICI coral debit card with BOGO feature way back in 2014. It too had limited slots under BOGO for every hour.

In starting when I got the card, I was unable to use to offer due to limited slots. Then later on I found the trick to get it every single time.

I used to open BMS, select movie and seats. Go to payment screen and select offer and input your card details but do it just a minute before the offer starts. (4.59 PM for 5 PM slots).

Afterwards continuously click on Apply Offer and as soon as clock turns 5 PM, bingo. Your offer will be applied and you will get free seat.

I have used this trick to get offer hundreds of time and then eventually shifted to AU Royale and Magnus that have no slots or any other restrictions.

bismaj

TF Select
Indusind Legend has quota based offer....for time slots please refer to the terms and conditions there...
Also if you have some other card of Visa signature variant like Axis Ace, BPCL octane etc you can avail 50% discount upto Rs 300 , this offer starts at 10 AM daily.

Have tried multiple times during the time slots with my indusind legend but haven't been able to book even once. Totally garbage card. Will be closing it soon before year end.