• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Credit Card VISA Signature B1G1 Offer in BMS

airbubble

TF Buzz
Hi Everyone, first post here. I have got few pre-approved offers on Credit Cards from Axis. The Offers I have now are Axis Myzone, Axis Ace, Axis Select and Axis Atlas. Now the latter 3 are Visa Signature Cards if I understand correctly. Just wanted to check if the any of the cards are eligible for BMS Visa Signature weekend offer (50% off upto 300). I understand Select has one such offer but the offer frequency has not been mentioned correctly on the BMS offer page. Does that mean I can get unlimited of those? or are any of the above cards have such offer?

Also, I use Indusind Legend as my main credit card for all purchases other than Amazon and Flipkart ( have those ones too). Tried using Premiermiles for airmiles but it sucked as bookings made on travel websites were not eligible for airmiles conversion. Please do lemme know if I need to switch to any of the above mentioned cards?

cosmos

TF Buzz
I think one “Visa Signature” card is entitled for one promo in a calendar month. Also, the slots are limited and are available on a particular time during the day like 10:00 AM & 4:00 PM. Once the limited slots are consumed, you’ll have to try again on next opening of this offer.

airbubble

TF Buzz
I think one “Visa Signature” card is entitled for one promo in a calendar month. Also, the slots are limited and are available on a particular time during the day like 10:00 AM & 4:00 PM. Once the limited slots are consumed, you’ll have to try again on next opening of this offer.
I know this. I was trying to understand which ones of those cards I mentioned are available for the same and it's Axis Select. Will Probably go for that.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Hi Everyone, first post here. I have got few pre-approved offers on Credit Cards from Axis. The Offers I have now are Axis Myzone, Axis Ace, Axis Select and Axis Atlas. Now the latter 3 are Visa Signature Cards if I understand correctly. Just wanted to check if the any of the cards are eligible for BMS Visa Signature weekend offer (50% off upto 300). I understand Select has one such offer but the offer frequency has not been mentioned correctly on the BMS offer page. Does that mean I can get unlimited of those? or are any of the above cards have such offer?

Also, I use Indusind Legend as my main credit card for all purchases other than Amazon and Flipkart ( have those ones too). Tried using Premiermiles for airmiles but it sucked as bookings made on travel websites were not eligible for airmiles conversion. Please do lemme know if I need to switch to any of the above mentioned cards?
go for visa infinte cards
the easiest way is idfc wow
else sc ultimate
sc priority