• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I got my virtual RBL signature card but unable to use anywhere, anyone faced same?

affan_489

TF Buzz
Yesterday, I have upgrade my visa classic card to Signature plus card it had been 24hrs. I got my virtual card but unable to use anywhere.

If anyone have faced the same, Please let me know.

I am attaching the error page screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-23-14-11-20-93_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-23-14-11-20-93_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 100
Yesterday, I have upgrade my visa classic card to Signature plus card it had been 24hrs. I got my virtual card but unable to use anywhere.

wow .. you got Virtual card in just 24hr ? I guess you have to wait some more time for this card to be active in server

Sudheep

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

its normal. happened to me also .try again tomorrow, will work

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Just set the pin for the virtual card and start use it in online... Having same issue but it works for me once tried the above.

Gaibnoor

TF Buzz

rbl bank ka konsa saving account hai and kitne months se account use kare kuch log bolre accounts frozen hore kya ye sach hai..? and rbl ka konsa saving account best rehga only signature plus dc use krne k liye

Gaibnoor

TF Buzz

bhai apka konsa account hai and signature plus card se kitna spend kiye and 5k gv mila kya?

RockyBond

TF Premier

After how much time you got virtual card? Has been 24 hours for me still now showing in app

affan_489

TF Buzz
Yes. I got the 5K voucher and also the 1K voucher for 1st month spends. Already spent 1L for the 2nd month as well
In my case, a/c is 25K MAB variant (Advantage) and it was opened at the bank branch
after how much time of first transaction of card you got the 5k voucher and 1k voucher?
It had been 10 days of my first transaction still didn't got any voucher, Opened account on 23 January.

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes. I got the 5K voucher and also the 1K voucher for 1st month spends. Already spent 1L for the 2nd month as well
In my case, a/c is 25K MAB variant (Advantage) and it was opened at the bank branch
I got account 25k opened yesterday. today received virtual signature card but got same error as above while making credit card payment

I have two questions
1. when will we get 5k voucher after paying fees
2. when will we get 1k voucher after spending 1lakh?
3. which app are you using to pay cc bill to complete 1 lakh spend ??

plz reply.. thanks in advance 🙏🙏🙏

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
after how much time of first transaction of card you got the 5k voucher and 1k voucher?
It had been 10 days of my first transaction still didn't got any voucher, Opened account on 23 January.

I got account 25k opened yesterday. today received virtual signature card but got same error as above.

I have two questions questions
1. when will we get 5k voucher
3. which app are you using to pay cc bill to complete lakh spend ??

I would suggest you read the posts in this thread (https://www.technofino.in/community...card-benefits-best-debit-card-ever-seen.4476/) in detail. All your questions will be answered. In short:
1) 1 month from activation date
2) 15-20th of the next month
3) Mobikwik

You will get much more info by reading this thread, so please do it.
https://www.technofino.in/community...card-benefits-best-debit-card-ever-seen.4476/

Last edited:

affan_489

TF Buzz
I got account 25k opened yesterday. today received virtual signature card but got same error as above while making credit card payment

I have two questions
1. when will we get 5k voucher after paying fees
3. which app are you using to pay cc bill to complete 1 lakh spend ??

bro, still i didn't get any benefit have to wait atleast 1 month. will let you know after getting