• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I got my virtual RBL signature card but unable to use anywhere, anyone faced same?

affan_489

TF Buzz
Yesterday, I have upgrade my visa classic card to Signature plus card it had been 24hrs. I got my virtual card but unable to use anywhere.

If anyone have faced the same, Please let me know.

I am attaching the error page screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-23-14-11-20-93_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-23-14-11-20-93_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 100

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Joining fees is almost covered. Higher cashback amount compared to Signature debit card.
I have just talked with customer care. Enterprise card is not better than Signature plus. V get upto 1k cashback vouchers in signature plus but in Enterprise card there is no direct cashback on general spends. Cashback is 1% on fuel spends upto 1500, 5% on utility spends upto 1000, 5% on ott upto 500 & 5% on telecom spends upto 500. So if v spend Rs 1L, v will get ₹1000 voucher upto. So it doesn't look a lucrative offer.

Paritosh

TF Select
Yes. I got the 5K voucher and also the 1K voucher for 1st month spends. Already spent 1L for the 2nd month as well
In my case, a/c is 25K MAB variant (Advantage) and it was opened at the bank branch
If you spend 20 k, will you get flat 1% cashback or only for amount above 10k?

22sumit

TF Select
I would suggest you read the posts in this thread (https://www.technofino.in/community...card-benefits-best-debit-card-ever-seen.4476/) in detail. All your questions will be answered. In short:
1) 1 month from activation date
2) 15-20th of the next month
3) Mobikwik

You will get much more info by reading this thread, so please do it.
https://www.technofino.in/community...card-benefits-best-debit-card-ever-seen.4476/
Hey Bro,
Sorry for asking repetitive questions as I received my virtual card today and curious to know. Since the thread you quoted has been deleted, I'm left out of no option other than hearing it out from an expert like You.
1. Does this SPDC provide 1% RPs + milestone benefit of 1k voucher on 1L monthly spends ?
2. Did u use any other portal other than mobikwik?
3. Is the monthly spend calculated on calendar month basis or the date of activation of debit card?

Last edited:

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hey Bro,
Sorry for asking repetitive questions as I received my virtual card today and curious to know. Since the thread you quoted has been deleted, I'm left out of no option other than hearing it out from an expert like You.
1. Does this SPDC provide 1% RPs + milestone benefit of 1k voucher on 1L monthly spends ?
2. Did u use any other portal other than mobikwik?
3. Is the monthly spend calculated on calendar month basis or the date of activation of debit card?
1) Max benefit per month : 1000 points = voucher of 1000 on spending 1L using the card. It isn't RP+milestone benefit. The milestone benefit is on the total yearly spends
2) No
3) Calendar

cleverpappu

TF Premier
1) Max benefit per month : 1000 points = voucher of 1000 on spending 1L using the card. It isn't RP+milestone benefit. The milestone benefit is on the total yearly spends
2) No
3) Calendar
After getting virtual card in how many days physical signature plus card delivered? Which courier it is been sent? Do we get any sms of tracking number on dispatch of card. Its been 5 days of getting virtual card still no sms received for dispatch of card.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
After getting virtual card in how many days physical signature plus card delivered? Which courier it is been sent? Do we get any sms of tracking number on dispatch of card. Its been 5 days of getting virtual card still no sms received for dispatch of card.
You probably won't receive any SMS regarding the dispatch of the card. 🤭 Give it 5-7 days, and you will receive it. They use couriers like Bluedart, Delhivery, and in some cases, our very own Indian Post.

22sumit

TF Select
My rbl card was dispatched via delhivery after 4 days and got sms for same. Received virtual card two days after opening the account. Was able to make txns instantly after getting virtual card, just need to activate ecom and online txns.

doraemon

TF Ace
Sorry for repeating question

I opened digital savings account yesterday and got call from rbl that account number will be issued on Monday
I enquired her about spdc+ and they assured that it will be alloted on request

My questions
1) in April mostly I will rec'd the card so
For joining voucher can I load 100rs in Bajaj instead of swiping that card
Ans supose
I load total 1lakh
So will I get 5k joining+1k card benefit vouchers in may?

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Sorry for repeating question

I opened digital savings account yesterday and got call from rbl that account number will be issued on Monday
I enquired her about spdc+ and they assured that it will be alloted on request

My questions
1) in April mostly I will rec'd the card so
For joining voucher can I load 100rs in Bajaj instead of swiping that card
Ans supose
I load total 1lakh
So will I get 5k joining+1k card benefit vouchers in may?
yes u will

viswanath.t

TF Select
Contributor
after how much time of first transaction of card you got the 5k voucher and 1k voucher?
It had been 10 days of my first transaction still didn't got any voucher, Opened account on 23 January.
an sms with the link to redeem the cashback will be sent in between 15-20th of every month.
eg: if u had received card in march and used the card for >10k in march, you will get 1% of cashback redeem link via sms/mail in between 15-20th of April. like wise for every month and if u had spent 5L in ayear ie., between march 2024 to feb 2025, u will get another 5k voucher in march 2025 only.

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
an sms with the link to redeem the cashback will be sent in between 15-20th of every month.
eg: if u had received card in march and used the card for >10k in march, you will get 1% of cashback redeem link via sms/mail in between 15-20th of April. like wise for every month and if u had spent 5L in ayear ie., between march 2024 to feb 2025, u will get another 5k voucher in march 2025 only.
good one ..

Sahil_07

TF Select
Question to everyone, in which variant Rbl is issuing Signature plus debit card right now by default? Visa or MasterCard?
I headed for Visa card ,We have to request via customer care and they will issue the card otherwise there is a huge chance mastercard will be given, Is it true?