• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I got my virtual RBL signature card but unable to use anywhere, anyone faced same?

affan_489

TF Buzz
Yesterday, I have upgrade my visa classic card to Signature plus card it had been 24hrs. I got my virtual card but unable to use anywhere.

If anyone have faced the same, Please let me know.

I am attaching the error page screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-23-14-11-20-93_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-23-14-11-20-93_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 100

viswanath.t

TF Select
Contributor
Question to everyone, in which variant Rbl is issuing Signature plus debit card right now by default? Visa or MasterCard?
I headed for Visa card ,We have to request via customer care and they will issue the card otherwise there is a huge chance mastercard will be given, Is it true?
how can anyone answer this. ! it is solely out of anyone's involvement.. but have seen few post here where he requested customer care for change of variant from MC to Visa. but think from February MC is been issued to many itseems

doraemon

TF Ace
Question to everyone, in which variant Rbl is issuing Signature plus debit card right now by default? Visa or MasterCard?
I headed for Visa card ,We have to request via customer care and they will issue the card otherwise there is a huge chance mastercard will be given, Is it true?
They are not issuing in anyone

One have to order.
Source
Customer care

Sahil_07

TF Select
how can anyone answer this. ! it is solely out of anyone's involvement.. but have seen few post here where he requested customer care for change of variant from MC to Visa. but think from February MC is been issued to many itseems
thats why asked.. I heard if we apply via customer care and request them for visa card,they will mention visa and eventually one will get Visa