• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HSBC CC always rejected

Hisoka

TF Ace
I'm applying for HSBS Visa platinum credit card for the second time. My CIBIL is good and my salary is also good. Then why my application gets rejected? I hold many other cards like HDFC, Axis, AMEX etc.

Attachments

• IMG_0596.PNG
    IMG_0596.PNG
    131.5 KB · Views: 240

Hisoka

TF Ace
I know hsbc employee who can get your card approved. He got me approved for HSBC cashback card fyf even I was holding their Platinum card before that. Now I have 2 HSBC cards.
But my application just got rejected, can I apply through him and still get my application approved? If yes, can you provide me him/her number?

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
HSBC and Stan c are very strict on number of enquiries , if you have more than 3 enquiry for last 6 months , mostly they reject assuming credit hungry profile .

It happened to me once with stanc
Well, these are still a myth... my last 1 year (the moment I landed on this forum :) is full of enquires but still able to acquire the cards from all the leading bank.. and the key is to keep on trying... :D

The main reason for HSBC card denial is serviceable location.. also if your residence address and job address is different then also chances are high for denial.. but still, there are ways to overcome such issues..

if anybody needs Direct contact no for HSBC agent can DM me... apart from that email to credit.card.application@hsbc.co.in and complaints.india@hsbc.co.in also works