• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HSBC CC application issue (City of Residence)

Enthusiast

TF Premier
Hi Everyone,

I applied for HSBC Platinum credit card today and got rejected, It says due to internal policy...

My current residence and office address are in Hyderabad but Permanent address which is linked with Aadhaar is not from the below serviceable cities.. So, Is it the reason for Rejection? I am satisfying all other eligibility conditions. What to do now? Is there any other way or alternate route to grab HSBC card...

• City of Residence – Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Pune, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Jaipur and Ahmedabad.

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
in HSBC, they are stringent with address

I was holding HSBC Cashback CC and applied for Platinum CC but they rejected as my office address was of Chennai and Residence address was of Mumbai (they want both addresses from same city)

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Dont worry about address and all , i got a HSBC cc with my relative address only.

HSBC is very strict when it comes to new applications , whenever you apply via online , it gets rejected due to stupid reasons.

Then i tried with an agent , he helped me to get the card approved in 1st attempt itself.

If u need HSBC agent details , dm me.

percolate

TF Buzz
If the current address is in Hyderabad and permanent address is not in the serviceable cities, will they reject the add-on credit card application?
Do we need to provide the address proof for current address or is permanent address proof is enough?

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Friends , pls keep this in mind.

HSBC gives cc for only salaried persons.

If u r self employed or student , pls dont apply.

If u need HSBC agent number dm me , he will guide you to get approval of HSBC credit card , dont worry about address and all , just find an address where someone gets physical card on behalf of you.

MAXXCARD

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Dont worry about address and all , i got a HSBC cc with my relative address only.

HSBC is very strict when it comes to new applications , whenever you apply via online , it gets rejected due to stupid reasons.

Then i tried with an agent , he helped me to get the card approved in 1st attempt itself.

please dm me HSBC agent number

percolate

TF Buzz
Friends , pls keep this in mind.

HSBC gives cc for only salaried persons.

If u r self employed or student , pls dont apply.

If u need HSBC agent number dm me , he will guide you to get approval of HSBC credit card , dont worry about address and all , just find an address where someone gets physical card on behalf of you.
do you mean we should find an address in serviced cities and use it for current address?

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
I cant share the agent details here then it will be violation of policies of technofino.

So if anyone interested , dm me , he will definitely help you to get a HSBC CC provided you're salaried and not self employed.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Do they accept c2,c or
Income doc is only way