• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HSBC CC application issue (City of Residence)

Enthusiast

TF Premier
Hi Everyone,

I applied for HSBC Platinum credit card today and got rejected, It says due to internal policy...

My current residence and office address are in Hyderabad but Permanent address which is linked with Aadhaar is not from the below serviceable cities.. So, Is it the reason for Rejection? I am satisfying all other eligibility conditions. What to do now? Is there any other way or alternate route to grab HSBC card...

• City of Residence – Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Pune, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Jaipur and Ahmedabad.

harshgupta940

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
No just leave application halfway they weill call back.... minimum 1 Lac limit is required
I have applied and it has been rejected as the address is fetched from aadhaar. Is there any other way to apply? I have left the application midway from another name without entering aadhaar details let's see if any agent contacts.

And also is the current address important or the permanent address for application?

Adwait

TF Select
I have applied and it has been rejected as the address is fetched from aadhaar. Is there any other way to apply? I have left the application midway from another name without entering aadhaar details let's see if any agent contacts.

And also is the current address important or the permanent address for application?
You can provide another address which can be not same as aadhar.

Leave the application in the first step itself don't even enter aadhar number