• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HSBC CC always rejected

Hisoka

TF Ace
I'm applying for HSBS Visa platinum credit card for the second time. My CIBIL is good and my salary is also good. Then why my application gets rejected? I hold many other cards like HDFC, Axis, AMEX etc.

Attachments

• IMG_0596.PNG
    IMG_0596.PNG
    131.5 KB · Views: 240

Uday1

TF Buzz
Well, these are still a myth... my last 1 year (the moment I landed on this forum :) is full of enquires but still able to acquire the cards from all the leading bank.. and the key is to keep on trying... :D

The main reason for HSBC card denial is serviceable location.. also if your residence address and job address is different then also chances are high for denial.. but still, there are ways to overcome such issues..

if anybody needs Direct contact no for HSBC agent can DM me... apart from that email to credit.card.application@hsbc.co.in and complaints.india@hsbc.co.in also works
please dm

Theron

TF Premier
Same with my case. But let me tell you. I have mailed them to credit.card.application@hsbc.co.in and asked to reconsider my application request. Then 1 executive connected me help me with further process. And eventually after 2-3 of changes. My card finally approved and delivered.
PS - This was my 14th Credit card. Cibil score 780.
Bro, How much time took for you to complete this process starting from application to approval?

Theron

TF Premier
I applied for HSBC Card on 17th March through agent on C2C basis. I haven't received any mail till now regarding status of card application. Today received this message but from unknown no. 50350300. What does it mean. Any body received such message after application?

Attachments

• IMG_20230407_171712.jpg
    IMG_20230407_171712.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 80

austin360

TF Select
I applied for HSBC Card on 17th March through agent on C2C basis. I haven't received any mail till now regarding status of card application. Today received this message but from unknown no. 50350300. What does it mean. Any body received such message after application?
This means your card application has been approved. Call the customer care to get confirmation

xxScriptzxx

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I used to hold a salary account with hsbc, they gave me hsbc platinum and hsbc advance platinum LTF 3 years back. Never knew it was so difficult to get hold of hsbc cards.

nrb

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for HSBC last year and got amazon voucher also.
But didn't get the card status and when I checked with CC, they said to re-apply :)