• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation HP PAY voucher now on Gyftr via Smartbuy!

Dixit

TF Buzz
Just checked this morning, now we can buy HP pay vouchers with HDFC cards on Smartbuy. I don't know if they were available earlier. The usual rewards are applicable (upto 16.25% on INFINIA).
No processing fee as of now. Looks like maximum we can buy is ₹10k a month.

2hp pay.png
3 hp pay.png

Last edited:

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hehe I know this will be another level of shady but who knows it doesnt seem to be out of the realm of possibility for Gyftr to stoop to...they were the ones who added arbitrary service fee on amazon vouchers (and keep increasing as they please):

Hypothesis: They havent mentioned the duration of 12 months...it just says within 12 months...doesnt say "within 12 months after being added or within 12 months post 31Mar'24"
to be used within 12 months.. i have added.. it shows validity on app when you are adding.. after that it becomes wallet balance..

aceventura

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
As per the banner it should be usable upto 1 yr from date of wallet load. Let's see after 31st and whether they provide similar offer even after that.
Most probably, Gytfr is doing clearance sale on the HP pay vouchers expiring on Mar 31. They even gave free HP pay voucher of 50Rs for buying Amazon Shopping voucher of Rs 2000.

If they do give beyond 31st, then that is a big discount on fuel.

D_Panic

TF Buzz
I have received a Rs 50 HP PAY voucher due to some payzapp promo offer. This voucher is useless to me. If anyone wants it please DM me. Will give it away for free first come first serve. ( mods please let me know if this is against some rules of forum)

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have received a Rs 50 HP PAY voucher due to some payzapp promo offer. This voucher is useless to me. If anyone wants it please DM me. Will give it away for free first come first serve. ( mods please let me know if this is against some rules of forum)
Use it for fuel. Can use within 1 year.

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was able to add 15k vouchers, 4K per day (may be 5k per day will work but i haven't tried as I didnt buy 1k denomination vouchers). Can the vouchers be added to another mobile too which is not linked with gyftr number? Has anyone tried it.
Yes, no issues in that... you just need to enter the voucher details manually( option available on same page).

kshitij_0

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have no HP outlet accepting hp pay near my home. Complained on hp pay app. Within 2 minutes I received call. I named 5 outlets. Within 15 minutes i again received the call that he has spoken to these dealers and also whatsapped their hp qr codes to me. And bam today the outlet I visited had displayed qr code and payment was smooth. Amazed by hp customer service. He further said that any problem arise regarding hp outlet just give him a call.
I raised three complaints yesterday and it's been 24 hours and I haven't received even a single communication.

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
can someone guide which cc to use to buy hp pay voucher on hp pay which gives cashback or reward points.
Eg amazon icici
Hdfc milenia cc
or any other.
Get an Amex MRCC card.
Buy HP Pay vouchers every month worth 6K.

Get 1K MR Points as a monthly bonus. Redeem them for travel stays getting back a value of up to 16.66% returns on your petrol buys! :)

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge