• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation HP PAY voucher now on Gyftr via Smartbuy!

Dixit

TF Buzz
Just checked this morning, now we can buy HP pay vouchers with HDFC cards on Smartbuy. I don't know if they were available earlier. The usual rewards are applicable (upto 16.25% on INFINIA).
No processing fee as of now. Looks like maximum we can buy is ₹10k a month.

2hp pay.png
3 hp pay.png

Last edited:

dvprasanth

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Just edited it. Voucher once added will have 12 months expiry.
is there mentioned somewhere about the expiry for HP wallet ?
I received HPpay gift vouchers today with validity till 31st March. However, the terms & conditions states that if voucher gets added to HP pay wallet balance, it can be utilized till balance gets exhausted. Neither the t&c from gyftr nor HP pay FAQs mentions the expirty as 12 months.

1711298454943.png

Dixit

TF Buzz
is there mentioned somewhere about the expiry for HP wallet ?
I received HPpay gift vouchers today with validity till 31st March. However, the terms & conditions states that if voucher gets added to HP pay wallet balance, it can be utilized till balance gets exhausted. Neither the t&c from gyftr nor HP pay FAQs mentions the expirty as 12 months.

1711298454943.png
Gyftr homepage does mention 12 months expiry. To be on the safer side, let's assume that expiry is indeed 12 months, once added.

Attachments

• hp Screenshot.png
    hp Screenshot.png
    133.5 KB · Views: 18

kameshee17

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I was able to add 15k vouchers, 4K per day (may be 5k per day will work but i haven't tried as I didnt buy 1k denomination vouchers). Can the vouchers be added to another mobile too which is not linked with gyftr number? Has anyone tried it.

kameshee17

TF Select
VIP Lounge
The app is definitely buggy. I just now completed my kyc and it is pending approval, but I was able to add another 4k vouchers :). With KYC the limit is 30k

dvprasanth

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Gyftr homepage does mention 12 months expiry. To be on the safer side, let's assume that expiry is indeed 12 months, once added.
Thanks for the confirmation.
I did come across a tweet in X where in a user has shared a mail screenshot from GyFTR customer care team confirming hppay wallet validity to be same as that GV validity. Hence the confusion 1711353036251.png

kameshee17

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the confirmation.
I did come across a tweet in X where in a user has shared a mail screenshot from GyFTR customer care team confirming hppay wallet validity to be same as that GV validity. Hence the confusion 1711353036251.png
This is screenshot from official Gyftr twitter, can be added by March 31st and used with in 12 months. Screenshot_2024-03-25-13-38-51-56_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Animal

TF Premier
This is screenshot from official Gyftr twitter, can be added by March 31st and used with in 12 months. Screenshot_2024-03-25-13-38-51-56_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
It clearly mentions that voucher should be added by 31 March 2024 and can be used within 12 months. I’ve also bought vouchers worth 10K and I’m out of station till 31-Mar. I can’t utilise it by 31-Mar. Will see if it expires by 31-Mar.

msankadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It clearly mentions that voucher should be added by 31 March 2024 and can be used within 12 months. I’ve also bought vouchers worth 10K and I’m out of station till 31-Mar. I can’t utilise it by 31-Mar. Will see if it expires by 31-Mar.
Hehe I know this will be another level of shady but who knows it doesnt seem to be out of the realm of possibility for Gyftr to stoop to...they were the ones who added arbitrary service fee on amazon vouchers (and keep increasing as they please):

Hypothesis: They havent mentioned the duration of 12 months...it just says within 12 months...doesnt say "within 12 months after being added or within 12 months post 31Mar'24"