• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to upgrade Amazon pay account to Full KYC?

akshayhs

TF Ace
You can ask the delivery staff for getting your full KYC done (only if they are actually from Amazon Transportation services and not some third party consignor) when you get your order delivered.

That's how I got mine done along with my dad. If this cannot be done, contact Amazon customer care and ask them to send an authorized person to your house. The process is free (please don't pay them anything even if they ask). This was communicated to me by a customer support agent and I can verify it works if such a service is available in your pin code.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Those 3 dots are there for webview and gives default options. As these dots are not clickable so there won't be any option to copy url as well.
Yes. nothing I could do about it.
You can ask the delivery staff for getting your full KYC done (only if they are actually from Amazon Transportation services and not some third party consignor) when you get your order delivered.

That's how I got mine done along with my dad. If this cannot be done, contact Amazon customer care and ask them to send an authorized person to your house. The process is free (please don't pay them anything even if they ask). This was communicated to me by a customer support agent and I can verify it works if such a service is available in your pin code.
The person I talked to told me to order something from amazon fulfilled as KYC not working from my phone. But she never gave me option that they will send someone at home :(
I really don't want to order just for the sake of this xD