• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to upgrade Amazon pay account to Full KYC?

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My video kyc is failing because of camera permission issue.
App already have camera permission but the kyc process happen inside a web view and error on screen shows me google chrome screenshot saying pls give permission to chrome by clicking on lock icon 😅
Anyone else faced this issue? I think it might be device specific

iamvk

TF Premier
App already have camera permission but the kyc process happen inside a web view and error on screen shows me google chrome screenshot saying pls give permission to chrome by clicking on lock icon 😅
Try from laptop if possible

TF Ace
TF Family
Is it an iPhone that you are trying with?

TF Ace
TF Family
There you go.
PS. I have given all the permission to android app. nothing is denied.

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-26 at 9.50.56 AM.jpeg
Can try clearing history, cache and cookies of the browser? And then retry! Also as mentioned give all permissions by clicking on the lock icon in URL/Address bar. You will get pop-ups to allow for these permissions, make sure to allow those. If this still doesn't work, I would suggest you try from a laptop as it might be site specific issue.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can try clearing history, cache and cookies of the browser? And then retry! Also as mentioned give all permissions by clicking on the lock icon in URL/Address bar. You will get pop-ups to allow for these permissions, make sure to allow those. If this still doesn't work, I would suggest you try from a laptop as it might be site specific issue.
It is not independent browser. This view is opened inside android app in webview. Read about webview if you want to.
Clearing history/cache or cookies of webview is not available to users. 😅
Also their customer support team is kind of clueless. I felt this is device specific issue(I have motorola phone) and they also asked me to try on another phone.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I didn't get option to upgrade to Full KYC in KYC Section of Amazon Pay
Based on my conversation today with Amazon customer support, you can do full KYC through 2 ways
1. Video KYC in app. (If it is not working on your phone, try some other phone. 😅)
2. Place an order on Amazon(any amount) and if the delivery happens via Amazon courier, you can ask delivery guy to schedule or do your KYC. Now delivery via Amazon courier is mandatory so they advised me to place Fulfilled by Amazon order/Cloudtail order only as those orders have high chance of getting Amazon courier partner.
2nd method doesn't feel reliable though 😅 but if you order regularly from Amazon, you can give it a try.

TF Ace
TF Family
It is not independent browser. This view is opened inside android app in webview. Read about webview if you want to.
Clearing history/cache or cookies of webview is not available to users. 😅
Also their customer support team is kind of clueless. I felt this is device specific issue(I have motorola phone) and they also asked me to try on another phone.
I am aware of Android Webview. I thought you were trying in a browser. If you feel it's device specific, try on another device! 🤷‍♂️