• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to update new mobile number or delete Mobikwik account permanently?

Hello People,

I have an active Mobikwik account with my registered mobile number & i wanted to update new number because my old number seems to be compromised however Mobikwik customer care says as per there policy customer doesn't have an option to change or update new mobile number and neither they can delete the account permanently. Only option is to disable account but cannot delete it. Customer service really sucks since they got very bad attitude in terms of helping. Is it true that on Mobikwik we cannot update number or delete account? Please help ..thanks

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
Hello People,

I have an active Mobikwik account with my registered mobile number & i wanted to update new number because my old number seems to be compromised however Mobikwik customer care says as per there policy customer doesn't have an option to change or update new mobile number and neither they can delete the account permanently. Only option is to disable account but cannot delete it. Customer service really sucks since they got very bad attitude in terms of helping. Is it true that on Mobikwik we cannot update number or delete account? Please help ..thanks

I have changed my registered mobile number via Twitter. They were very helpful. But this was back in 2020.