• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to replace smart with Easemytrip sc card

John Wick

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hey'all, new member here just joined. I wanted a card to get discounts on flights bookings etc and international lounge access so applied for SC easemytrip (emt) card but got rejected on 7 Feb. A month later I again applied through some third party agent. Initially she said that u will get easemytrip (emt) card but I got email that you are approved for smart card. When i questioned she told that you have already been rejected for emt card so take this one and I will help you upgrade it in 1,2 months to emt card so I agreed and got my smart card few days back and activated it on 17th Mar and even started using it. But when I try to contact the agent who got me the card she is not responding to any calls or WhatsApp chats. I have seen online that sc smart card is useless with 0 benefits and it has 999 annual fees which makes me more sad. Also limit is only 60k after showing 1 lakh salary slip. Can anyone pls help me how to replace it with easemytrip card pls 🙏🙏🙏

Rohan

TF Premier
Hey'all, new member here just joined. I wanted a card to get discounts on flights bookings etc and international lounge access so applied for SC easemytrip (emt) card but got rejected on 7 Feb. A month later I again applied through some third party agent. Initially she said that u will get easemytrip (emt) card but I got email that you are approved for smart card. When i questioned she told that you have already been rejected for emt card so take this one and I will help you upgrade it in 1,2 months to emt card so I agreed and got my smart card few days back and activated it on 17th Mar and even started using it. But when I try to contact the agent who got me the card she is not responding to any calls or WhatsApp chats. I have seen online that sc smart card is useless with 0 benefits and it has 999 annual fees which makes me more sad. Also limit is only 60k after showing 1 lakh salary slip. Can anyone pls help me how to replace it with easemytrip card pls 🙏🙏🙏

You can apply for EMT card from there website now. I hope you will get it easily.

rogerthat

TF Ace
You can apply for the EMT card using the apply option on the website and then selecting "Yes" for the "Existing Standard Chartered customer" question and then authentication using your existing Smart CC number.

Also, I think the annual fees for SC Smart is 499 and waived for the first year? You could confirm with SC customer care once. Don't believe anything the DSTs tell you. They will say anything to sell their stuff.

Smart card has a few useful features like 90-days interest free credit period for the first 3 months, 2% off on all online spends, 0.99% EMI and so on.

Rohan

TF Premier
You can apply for the EMT card using the apply option on the website and then selecting "Yes" for the "Existing Standard Chartered customer" question and then authentication using your existing Smart CC number.

Also, I think the annual fees for SC Smart is 499 and waived for the first year? You could confirm with SC customer care once. Don't believe anything the DSTs tell you. They will say anything to sell their stuff.

Smart card has a few useful features like 90-days interest free credit period for the first 3 months, 2% off on all online spends, 0.99% EMI and so on.

Will it work for newly issued card? (1 week old)