• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

• 723fb80a-2dde-42a3-9793-7ae1be57c87f-2.pdf
    267.7 KB · Views: 6,159
Last edited:

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi I have ICICI MMT card with limit 5.1L which HDFC card can I apply via C2C someone already said to go for Regalia with LTF do I have any other different option mainly for International Lounge and would prefer LTF cards as my other spends are not that much
I had similar case, I was told by the CC person that I could get LTF Regalia or DC Privilege card on C2C basis as I was having 6L Credit limit on my ICICI MMT Platinum Credit card.

Applied for LTF DC Privilege with MMT credit card statement but they approved LTF Millennia as "it didn't meet the internal criteria of the bank" :LOL:

I went the CC guy who processed my application... He showed the Data which he had at the time and the same was also confirmed by the Branch Manager. The data said that customer could apply for LTF DC Privilege if Credit limit was 4L+ at that time on any other Credit card. They just said that if the backend team did this, they couldn't help but made sure that the card was LTF.

I was not having any other relationship with HDFC at that time so that too might have caused this downgrade :p

After 1 year of opening HDFC Account and upgrading to Imperia account by maintaining balance, I now have offer for Regalia on FYF... so pushing my RM to make that LTF!

Best of luck for you application!

I had similar case, I was told by the CC person that I could get LTF Regalia or DC Privilege card on C2C basis as I was having 6L Credit limit on my ICICI MMT Platinum Credit card.

Applied for LTF DC Privilege with MMT credit card statement but they approved LTF Millennia as "it didn't meet the internal criteria of the bank" :LOL:

I went the CC guy who processed my application... He showed the Data which he had at the time and the same was also confirmed by the Branch Manager. The data said that customer could apply for LTF DC Privilege if Credit limit was 4L+ at that time on any other Credit card. They just said that if the backend team did this, they couldn't help but made sure that the card was LTF.

I was not having any other relationship with HDFC at that time so that too might have caused this downgrade :p

After 1 year of opening HDFC Account and upgrading to Imperia account by maintaining balance, I now have offer for Regalia on FYF... so pushing my RM to make that LTF!

Best of luck for you application!
Yeah I will go to the bank on Saturday and try my luck.

Also what was the Credit limit you got with HDFC Millenia?

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I will settle for 2L just hope I get that its just for one or 2 costly purchase a year

Also is it DC variant or VISA variant and does it have any Lounge access?
Millennia CC is always VISA afaik.... Diners Club cards are only Black and Privilege one (once more I think. not sure)

Rest all are either VISA/Mastercard

chaitanya

TF Buzz
Last week, I got by DCB upgraded to Infinia,
below are the complete details of How got Infinia,
> I was having a Regalia Credit card for exactly 2years since Jan 2020.
in Jan 2022 once my credit limit is increased to 5L, I applied for DCB by sending a request to the Chennai office and got it approved.
from then on, I was spending almost 1L+ every month using my DCB card and in the last 3- 4 Months I was almost spending 80-90 % of my credit limit.

During 2nd week of October, my credit limit increased to 10.2 L from 5.4,
Once by Credit Limit is increased to 10L+ I have sent a mail to "Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com" requesting an upgrade to Infinia.

They just took a few conformations(on Reward rate conversion and FYF with annual charges for Infinia) and asked me to send the scanned copy of the CC upgrade form over the mail, within a week I got a mail from the team that my Infinia Metal card is approved with FYF.

Last edited:

ashwinsid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have dcb with 8L limit since a couple of years, RM is constantly saying no upgrade available for Infinia. Not sure what to do now, any suggestions?
Send a letter by courier/post the HDFC chennai address. Letter should say that you are facing difficulties due to DCB acceptance issues and you want to continue using HDFC card so requesting Infinia. Attach the upgrade request form.