• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

• 723fb80a-2dde-42a3-9793-7ae1be57c87f-2.pdf
    267.7 KB · Views: 6,159
Last edited:

ManasG

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Okay, Its paid infinia or FYF paid?
FYF, just the same as others.
Interesting. In my case, was specifically asked to get CL to 10 lakhs, even thought was meeting all other criterias.
Yes. I thought so too and was waiting for that to happen before I write to them. However, I had made big purchase in the previous month that got me a single month bill of 4.5 lakh, so gave it a shot!

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Contrary to the advice received on this thread I still went ahead and sent the upgrade form to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com and received a rejection reply today itself from escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com. Kindly suggest what should be done further in the case.

My current DCB CL is 10.5 Lacs and Spends in last 6 months are above 7.5 Lacs (Billed - 6.5 Lacs & Unbilled 1.25 Lacs)

HDFC Reply.jpg
Last try write to the guy Shanmugasundar
Actually ur scenario is apt eligibility for infinia as told in my branch

makman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Can I get DCB if i hold HDFC freedom card LTF with low CL (50k) but qualify income criteria for DCB? If yes, will it be LTF? Alumni offer not applicable to me. Applying for new card or upgrade from freedom is the better option for getting it LTF?

lucknowrox

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Sent an email to him requesting to reconsider. Will wait for his reply.

BTW What is PNO escalation ?
Update: So had replied back requesting them to reconsider. Got an approval mail a few days back and today received the dispatch details. Delivery is expected on 31st. Also new card details are visible on App & Netbanking portal. Thanks to everyone for all the guidance.

P.S. Does FYF means that in the 1st year I need not worry about spending 10 Lac to achieve the yearly waiver ? And even if I spend 10 Lac this FY (since my card anniversary would exactly coincide with FY) that would not make me eligible for a waiver next year.

Waiver for 2nd year will be considered from spending done only in 2nd year ? (If that is actually the case Magnus would become my default card choice except for spend based benefits)

makman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Update: So had replied back requesting them to reconsider. Got an approval mail a few days back and today received the dispatch details. Delivery is expected on 31st. Also new card details are visible on App & Netbanking portal. Thanks to everyone for all the guidance.

P.S. Does FYF means that in the 1st year I need not worry about spending 10 Lac to achieve the yearly waiver ? And even if I spend 10 Lac this FY (since my card anniversary would exactly coincide with FY) that would not make me eligible for a waiver next year.

Waiver for 2nd year will be considered from spending done only in 2nd year ? (If that is actually the case Magnus would become my default card choice except for spend based benefits)
"spend 10 lakhs or more in the preceding 12 months and get renewal membership fee waived off for next year." From the cards page. This means you need to spend 10 L in first year itself