• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

• 723fb80a-2dde-42a3-9793-7ae1be57c87f-2.pdf
    267.7 KB · Views: 6,191
Last edited:

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have LTF infinia. Is it possible to get metal version?
If you have LTF Infinia, it doesn't matter plastic or metal, it's worth is always going to be there.. Don't even try to upgrade to metal, HDFC will charge for metal with 13k+.. Will metal worth for that amount? Def no..

neelkumar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
An Imperia account holder here with almost holding 2x the minimum savings requirement for this. Have a Regalia credit card with ~7l credit limit. I just tried my luck for LTF Infinia, but no amount of flexing worked. Got an FYF DCB offer but I have asked for at least making that LTF and that didn't work either. Finally found my institute in the Almuni program and then after sharing that info, was upgraded to LTF DCB.

Kratos

TF Buzz
Hi everyone,
I currently have HDFC Regalia First with a Limit of 2.75 L
When I tried to apply for DCB last year I was asked to upgrade the limit of my Regalia using ITR & filling the form.
My question is what should be the best course of action for my case while filling the form?
• Tick the "Increase Limit" box & "Regalia"
• Tick the "Increse Limit & Upgrade Card" box & "DCB"

Any suggestions or input is Highly Appreciated.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone,
I currently have HDFC Regalia First with a Limit of 2.75 L
When I tried to apply for DCB last year I was asked to upgrade the limit of my Regalia using ITR & filling the form.
My question is what should be the best course of action for my case while filling the form?
• Tick the "Increase Limit" box & "Regalia"
• Tick the "Increse Limit & Upgrade Card" box & "DCB"

Any suggestions or input is Highly Appreciated.
Use first option
Else they upgrade to some useless cards

ManasG

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
@TechnoFino

Dada, for Upgrade To Infinia now one needs minimum 10 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card

Source: my recent experience of upgrade from DCB to Infinia
Not accurate. I received my Infinia 10 days ago.
  1. Credit limit below 9 lakh.
  2. Spends around 5.5 lakh in the 6 months preceding my upgrade.
  3. Salary criteria not met.
They certainly have some 'other' internal criteria. :)

lucknowrox

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Could you share when did your last upgrade happen and what variant was it before Infinia ? A timeline would be helpful.

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Interesting. In my case, was specifically asked to get CL to 10 lakhs, even though I was meeting all other criterias.

Last edited: