• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

• 723fb80a-2dde-42a3-9793-7ae1be57c87f-2.pdf
    267.7 KB · Views: 6,159
Last edited:

DrTS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Guys, I don’t know if this is the right place to post this but I have a regalia and on 5L spends in 1 year we get 10000 Bonus RP as milestone benefit. Just wanted to ask if the 5L spends include fuel and other spends too which are excluded from regular RP??

sahil624

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have bought AC from Flipkart through Smartbuy via myDCB card. The transaction was worth 43990. I got a message today that 1465 points has been credited. My question is, when will the bonus points (3x) get credited?

suhailmz

TF Premier
I have bought AC from Flipkart through Smartbuy via myDCB card. The transaction was worth 43990. I got a message today that 1465 points has been credited. My question is, when will the bonus points (3x) get credited?
Upcoming statement. You can download the MyCards app if not already, I guess it shows the upcoming points as well

suhailmz

TF Premier
Guys, I don’t know if this is the right place to post this but I have a regalia and on 5L spends in 1 year we get 10000 Bonus RP as milestone benefit. Just wanted to ask if the 5L spends include fuel and other spends too which are excluded from regular RP??
I believe it’s all included, I reached the milestone and most of the contribution was through rent payments

manojkr

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
DCB (10+ Lac CL) to infinia upgrade request denied due to spend criteria, almost had 10-20k in last 6 months. I applied through branch, any suggestion to get it approved?

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi guys, I have around 7 lac of spends on my DCB LTF in last six months. Is it a good time to ask for upgrade to Infinia?
My limit on current DCB is 5.70 lacs.
Further, is it really worth to upgrade to paid card in place of a LTF card? Thanks.
First raise a request to increase limit. If they agree, get it done and then raise a request to upgrade.

LT1

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
DCB (10+ Lac CL) to infinia upgrade request denied due to spend criteria, almost had 10-20k in last 6 months. I applied through branch, any suggestion to get it approved?
If you meet their salary criteria, email to grievance as lot of us had done earlier as mentioned in the thread. Tell them issues with Diners acceptance etc. You might have to escalate to PNO as well.

Vbhoj74

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Finally got upgraded from LTF Regalia ( more than a decade old) to FYF DCB and then to FYF Infinia within the same statement cycle. Was not able to use DCB with my spendings just after receiving the card, at one point was thinking of shifting to Magnus if they do not approve, but they did and card has been despatched yesterday. Thanks to all the members who posted their experiences here and replied to my queries.

Some how the upgrades have also resulted in Experion score improved to 888 from 860. Have started receiving sms offering all kind of loans.

Last edited:
Reactions: LT1

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Finally got upgraded from LTF Regalia ( more than a decade old) to FYF DCB and then to FYF Infinia within the same statement cycle. Was not able to use DCB with my spendings just after receiving the card, at one point was thinking of shifting to Magnus if they do not approve, but they did and card has been despatched yesterday. Thanks to all the members who posted their experiences here and replied to my queries.

Some how the upgrades have also resulted in Experion score improved to 888 from 860. Have started receiving sms offering all kind of loans.
I too own ltf regalia keen to know whether that decade is triggering upgrade or spend patterns pls let me know
Congratulations on infinia🎉

Vbhoj74

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I think spending triggered upgrade this time. Had declined LTF DCB upgrade offer 5-8 yrs back over phone, that time I was not aware of the point system and was scared to have too many cards. Infact, card upgrade offer used to give me tension of over spending.

But the key was the 13L limit I had on the regalia which I learnt from this forum. When I got the DCB, I asked them to upgrade to Infinia instead, which they rejected. Digesting FYF DCB when I had declined LTF offer years back was hard, but I took the leap this time having more knowledge on the point system. But within 7-10 days I had alteast 5 places that the card was not acceptable. Again raised a request to upgrade citing unacceptability and this time I pointed the 13L limit on the DCB with the last month's regalia statement. They offered FYF Infinia, I declined & insisted for LTF, they rejected & offered FYF again, this time I took the offer.

One more thing I would like to point out, I do not have any other relationship with HDFC except holding their CC.

Last edited:

Vbhoj74

TF Select
VIP Lounge
When do the reward points from previous credit card gets credited to the upgraded card? And what's the validity after transfer?
When you upgrade, the terms mentions the ratio of the rewards points that would be transferred to the new card. For me, the transfer was instant, not sure of the validity as Infinia/DCB has 3 yrs, and Regalia has 2 yrs. My guess is that the transferred points will have validity as per earlier card terms.