• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

• 723fb80a-2dde-42a3-9793-7ae1be57c87f-2.pdf
    267.7 KB · Views: 6,159
Last edited:

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Sir they are now ready to provide me DCB LTF after mail conversation in place of intermiles signature LTF card which is going to be phased out, bt they are asking me to send upgrade form via e-mail, is it good to have DCB LTF or Regalia LTF is good pl suggest
Of course dcb as you also have anothe visa mastercard so go for dcb

sma

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
What is that finserv account aggregator? Can you explain more on that? How it's benefit for savings account in HDFC?
@smanne
In online application process of HDFC, they given options to upload salary PDF/ use account aggregator like Finserv to scrape the account details of salary account (Faster process written on screen). Once you select Finserv then it will ask otp and show list of bank accounts, once you select and give permission to your bank accounts, they will start pulling details and analysing, it will take few seconds then they are showing applicable cards.

More info https://camsfinserv.com/

My recent icici application also has this process.

sma

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
That’s really weird , not sure how they are just giving out infinnia as a normal product when they clearly mention it as invite only card . If you have a screenshot , can you please send it to me . I will use it to get infinnia for myself .
I don't have screenshot, but try to apply from your side if you can get it then you can push them. If you already hold a card also you can apply, it will just get declined after whole process then you can start offline process.

sgoyal9

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I had a paid regalia card with 10L limit. I had this card for over 7 years.

Tried many times for upgrade to Infinia. Talked to RM, sent email everything. No dice.

Got so frustrated that cancelled the Regalia as well.

Simply HDFC guys are very haughty. No need to worry about it. There are a ton of other cards with similar if not better rewards.

Plus the rate at which they devalue and complicate the reward structure is way too frequent.

Their decisions just have no consistency. I have a very close friend with Infinia. They upgraded his membership fee to 12k but did not give him the metal version. Like what???

sahil624

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi guys, I have around 7 lac of spends on my DCB LTF in last six months. Is it a good time to ask for upgrade to Infinia?
My limit on current DCB is 5.70 lacs.
Further, is it really worth to upgrade to paid card in place of a LTF card? Thanks.

Pr@k

TF Select
Yes but isn’t the spends sufficient?

With min limit of 10l and last 6m spends of 5 lac they denied to my friend
They expected 6.75l spend it seems that too he hold a 2 lac balance account I mean preferred

Salary account in HDFC prefferd banking, regalia with 8L limit and 5L spend in 6 months they denied my workmate, he threatened to shut all relationship with HDFC (Banking + Insurance + CC + loan + demat ) only then he got a email with approval