• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

• 723fb80a-2dde-42a3-9793-7ae1be57c87f-2.pdf
    267.7 KB · Views: 6,163
Last edited:

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had applied to upgrade from Regalia to Infinia using the email method listed on this thread.

The only eligibility I had was that I hold a HDFC Regalia and my credit limit was above 10L. Not much spending done on Regalia recently.

Below is the timeline for the same.

1.) Sent email on 4th Feb to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com and attached the signed form and a copy of my hdfc regalia statement with credit limit > 10L. Received a reply the same day that it is being processed and will receive response latest by 10th Feb.

2.) Didn't get any update by 10th Feb, so sent an email again to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com and also cc'd it to priorityredressal.creditcards@hdfcbank.com and escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com.

3.) Received reply on 16th Feb that card has been approved and will be dispatched soon.

4.) Today on 18th Feb, I have received the Infinia Metal card via Blue Dart. Also received the priority pass for myself + add-on Infinia (Add-on as registered on older Regalia, didn't do anything extra to apply for new add-on) and add-on priority pass too!

All thanks to this wonderful thread!
Thank you very much @TechnoFino :)

LT1

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello folks,
I have a LTF DC Privilege card with 13L limit (something that I am holding from 8-9 years). Recently I have been bombarded with DCB FYF offers, I have written to their grievance redressal team stating that I would only consider it if's LTF or swapped for Infinia. What are the chances that they will consider this?
If you meet the Infinia Salary criteria or have decent spending on a Privilege card, push them hard for Infinia. As mentioned, by few other folks including me in this thread, go to grievance or to PNO level.

LT1

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Unfortunately my RM is useless.. I have a regalia with 10+L limit and have maxed it out a few times.. I casually called and said I have the DCB offer (FYF) but I want infinia but no response

Does the grievance email method work?

All I'm looking for is infinia fyf
Since you have enough spending on the Regalia and have 10+ limit as well, push them for Infinia. Grievance first and then to PNO.

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You need either 10L in credit limit for c2c. Or 40L+ ITR.
C2c is not gonna work anymore. Hdfc giving cheap limits on c2c from past couple of months (~25% only of old card)
And regarding annual income, i already mentioned i am not in that bracket.
Any other approach would be appreciated 🙏

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
C2c is not gonna work anymore. Hdfc giving cheap limits on c2c from past couple of months (~25% only of old card)
And regarding annual income, i already mentioned i am not in that bracket.
Any other approach would be appreciated 🙏
C2c worked for me last week for hdfc infinia.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Is
I had applied to upgrade from Regalia to Infinia using the email method listed on this thread.

The only eligibility I had was that I hold a HDFC Regalia and my credit limit was above 10L. Not much spending done on Regalia recently.

Below is the timeline for the same.

1.) Sent email on 4th Feb to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com and attached the signed form and a copy of my hdfc regalia statement with credit limit > 10L. Received a reply the same day that it is being processed and will receive response latest by 10th Feb.

2.) Didn't get any update by 10th Feb, so sent an email again to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com and also cc'd it to priorityredressal.creditcards@hdfcbank.com and escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com.

3.) Received reply on 16th Feb that card has been approved and will be dispatched soon.

4.) Today on 18th Feb, I have received the Infinia Metal card via Blue Dart. Also received the priority pass for myself + add-on Infinia (Add-on as registered on older Regalia, didn't do anything extra to apply for new add-on) and add-on priority pass too!

All thanks to this wonderful thread!
Thank you very much @TechnoFino :)
is your infinia LTF ?

vysakh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Those who got the upgrade to infinia in recent times, is the criteria both spends and high credit limit? My last LE on the DCB put me has put me over the infinia base limit, but thanks to magnus, the spends on DCB is negligible.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Those who got the upgrade to infinia in recent times, is the criteria both spends and high credit limit? My last LE on the DCB put me has put me over the infinia base limit, but thanks to magnus, the spends on DCB is negligible.
Negligible spends in last 6 months.

Credit limit above 10L.

Got Infinia upgrade from regalia this week.