• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Bank of Baroda credit card details after approval and before arrival of physical credit card ?

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
I found a way to get to know the limit of card after approval and card variant Details, before even it was dispatched.

To check card limit and Variant
1.) Call 1800225100
2.) Reset Pin
3.) Select Primary Card
4.) They will tell you the last 4 digits, note that down.
5.) Install the BOB card app, enter details and voila, you will know the card variant and limit.

Note: You should only call this number atleast a day after getting approval message. Call from your registered Mobile number only

Update: Once you install the app and enter your details, you can start using the card even before the dispatch 😅

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Guys i have a doubt ,

Will we be able to see the entire 16 digits in app and can start using the card before its dispatch ?

Or we can see only variant and the limit approved ?

SDK

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
How long will it take to dispatch i got approval message 5 days back but still not got/ not even any message regarding dispatch ?

Stevie G

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Does this process hold valid for Eterna too ?? As i received my approval msg few days ago but nothing else apart from that. Im curious to know when it is going to be dispatched and delivered.

Card noob

TF Select
Applied BOB Eterna for father 2 months back. Received 2 calls for verification only. Submitted twice all docs over mail. Fed up over it, mailed them few days back that I didn't receive any kyc link even though all docs submitted.

Yesterday(3/11) got message for BOB card approved but didn't know which one approved. (I applied Bob select, fulfilled salary criteria still got Easy and mailed them but to no avail)

So today (4/11), called up cc from my father's reg mob.

In IVR, I was told that the number is not registered but I continued to stay over the call and in a minute I got connected to the cc where she told everything except the card number.
Confirmed the card to be Eterna and also to be LTF. ( Submitted salary slips 30L+)
Got limit and delivery address also confirmed over the call.

I am holding bob premier can I apply again for select

@Copycat