• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Bank of Baroda credit card details after approval and before arrival of physical credit card ?

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
I found a way to get to know the limit of card after approval and card variant Details, before even it was dispatched.

To check card limit and Variant
1.) Call 1800225100
2.) Reset Pin
3.) Select Primary Card
4.) They will tell you the last 4 digits, note that down.
5.) Install the BOB card app, enter details and voila, you will know the card variant and limit.

Note: You should only call this number atleast a day after getting approval message. Call from your registered Mobile number only

Update: Once you install the app and enter your details, you can start using the card even before the dispatch 😅

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I found a way to get to know the limit of card after approval and card variant Details, before even it was dispatched.

1.) Call 1800225100
2.) Reset Pin
3.) Select Primary Card
5.) Install the BOB card app, enter details and voila, you will know the card variant and limit.

Note: You should only call this number atleast a day after getting approval message. Call from your registered Mobile number only

Update: Once you install the app and enter your details, you can start using the card even before the dispatch 😅
Tried today, totally working. Thanks for the info :)

Revitup

TF Select
VIP Lounge

1.) Call 1800225100
2.) Reset Pin
3.) Select Primary Card

Dont know why but it says incorrect card details or date of birth to me. Tried thrice.
Bad luck I guess

ANIK

TF Buzz

1.) Call 1800225100
2.) Reset Pin
3.) Select Primary Card

Thanks..

Revitup

TF Select
VIP Lounge
were you able to fetch the card details the next day? I waited a day after getting approval message but it still says number not registered.
Forgot to update. I was able to get the details but after 48 hours. Now in process to upgrade it to Eterna.

Reactions: BMR