• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Bank of Baroda credit card details after approval and before arrival of physical credit card ?

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
I found a way to get to know the limit of card after approval and card variant Details, before even it was dispatched.

To check card limit and Variant
1.) Call 1800225100
2.) Reset Pin
3.) Select Primary Card
4.) They will tell you the last 4 digits, note that down.
5.) Install the BOB card app, enter details and voila, you will know the card variant and limit.

Note: You should only call this number atleast a day after getting approval message. Call from your registered Mobile number only

Update: Once you install the app and enter your details, you can start using the card even before the dispatch 😅

zealot

TF Premier
How many enquiry on your last 30days?How much time it'll take to approve?
I have applied on July 1st. On that time I have 4 enquiries. 2 from HDFC and 1 from AU and IDFC both. It took 55 days for me to approval. Also I got pre approved loan on last week. Got CC approval on 2days back.

DK10

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I found a way to get to know the limit of card after approval and card variant Details, before even it was dispatched.

1.) Call 1800225100
2.) Reset Pin
3.) Select Primary Card
5.) Install the BOB card app, enter details and voila, you will know the card variant and limit.

Note: You should only call this number atleast a day after getting approval message. Call from your registered Mobile number only

Update: Once you install the app and enter your details, you can start using the card even before the dispatch 😅
LOL!! This worked. ;P

SoggypastA

TF Premier

1.) Call 1800225100
2.) Reset Pin
3.) Select Primary Card

This worked 😄 Got Rupay Premier 🕺

skywalker

TF Select

1.) Call 1800225100
2.) Reset Pin
3.) Select Primary Card

What exactly do you mean by "approval message"? I received a message today saying "Your BoB Credit Card application <15 digit application number> has been approved and your card will be dispatched shortly". Is this the approval message you're talking about? And can I use your method after 48 hours to check my limit and variant?

Or is there some other approval message which I'm supposed to receive after this?

zealot

TF Premier
What exactly do you mean by "approval message"? I received a message today saying "Your BoB Credit Card application <15 digit application number> has been approved and your card will be dispatched shortly". Is this the approval message you're talking about? And can I use your method after 48 hours to check my limit and variant?

Or is there some other approval message which I'm supposed to receive after this?
Your card was approved. You can try after 48hrs approval sms which you have received already for know your limit and variant.

skywalker

TF Select

1.) Call 1800225100
2.) Reset Pin
3.) Select Primary Card

Worked for me as well, thanks man!

PS: When I initially logged in to the BOB card app, it showed Eterna on the screen for a second and got me super excited :ROFLMAO:

skywalker

TF Select
When I log in to my BOB card app, it shows the image of Premier card with my name on it. But weirdly, when I click on the "Card Usage & Limits" button, it says "Premier Select Credit Card" :unsure:

Is anyone else holding the Premier card and facing this?