• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Questions regarding Bank of Baroda CC Application.

mangalorean

TF Select
Hello community,

I'm considering getting a BoB credit card (BOB Premier) specifically to take advantage of bank offers. I already have several credit cards with limits exceeding 5L. My questions are:

• Is the BoB LTF (Lifetime Free) offer still available? As BoB cards are not worth paid.
  • Can I use my LPG connection bill as address proof, even though I live in a rented space without a formal agreement (owned by a friend)? My Aadhaar card still lists my hometown address, and I'm unsure if that's accepted for credit card applications.
Thank you for your help!

helloworld

TF Legend
- No LTF offer from BOB this month upto now. Except Bob Snapdeal nothing worth paid. SD is a very good card in BOB, works for online offers and almost equal to LTF (only 300rs. fee annually, compared to its rewards best value out card).
- Might work, check official support list.

Last edited:

souvikr

TF Premier
Hello community,

I'm considering getting a BoB credit card (BOB Premier) specifically to take advantage of bank offers. I already have several credit cards with limits exceeding 5L. My questions are:

• Is the BoB LTF (Lifetime Free) offer still available? As BoB cards are not worth paid.
  • Can I use my LPG connection bill as address proof, even though I live in a rented space without a formal agreement (owned by a friend)? My Aadhaar card still lists my hometown address, and I'm unsure if that's accepted for credit card applications.
Thank you for your help!
Use your LPG bill to change aadhaar address online. It will be changed in 1 day. You can change it back to hometown address later.

HIMANSHU76888

TF Select
they have certain months or days where they offer most of their cards ltf except eterna and bob snapdeal.
if you are getting bob rupay premier credit card ltf, it is totally worth it.
it has one domestic lounge access per quarter without any spend criteria and 4 international lounge access through loungekey and all the rupay offers.

mangalorean

TF Select
- No LTF offer from BOB this month upto now. Except Bob Snapdeal nothing worth paid. SD is a very good card in BOB, works for online offers and almost equal to LTF (only 300rs. fee annually, compared to its rewards best value out card).
- Might work, check official support list.
I was planning to the Premier Rupay but I’ll look into SD Rupay as well. I want it only for Bank Specific offers.

mangalorean

TF Select
When i applird for paid Eterna online few days back, other three cards Easy, Select & Premier shown as unconditional LTF without any JF/AF.

No Idea about second part of your question.
Yeah, there was an offer till March 31st. As I was busy with work related things, couldn't apply.
Use your LPG bill to change aadhaar address online. It will be changed in 1 day. You can change it back to hometown address later.
Thanks, I'll look into this.
they have certain months or days where they offer most of their cards ltf except eterna and bob snapdeal.
if you are getting bob rupay premier credit card ltf, it is totally worth it.
it has one domestic lounge access per quarter without any spend criteria and 4 international lounge access through loungekey and all the rupay offers.
Not really care about the Longe access as I already have other cards with lounge access.

Can I use my LPG connection bill as address proof, even though I live in a rented space without a formal agreement (owned by a friend)? My Aadhaar card still lists my hometown address, and I'm unsure if that's accepted for credit card applications.
Thank you for your help!
They will not accept. I live in a rented place and had provided them with 10 address proofs including rent agreement, gas bill, fixed line bill, etc etc.

They did not accept and they asked me for my landlord's aadhar or electricity bill or any other document that proved my landord belongs to that address. I escalated to Nodal officer as well as principal nodal officer questioning that are you providing a credit card to me or to my landlord? But then nothing happened. Took it up with RBI Ombudsman, nothing happened.

mangalorean

TF Select
They will not accept. I live in a rented place and had provided them with 10 address proofs including rent agreement, gas bill, fixed line bill, etc etc.

They did not accept and they asked me for my landlord's aadhar or electricity bill or any other document that proved my landord belongs to that address. I escalated to Nodal officer as well as principal nodal officer questioning that are you providing a credit card to me or to my landlord? But then nothing happened. Took it up with RBI Ombudsman, nothing happened.
Woah. I don’t even have that many address proofs. As others have mentioned, I’ll probably change the address of my Aadhar using Gas Connection and then change it back later to my original address.

Woah. I don’t even have that many address proofs. As others have mentioned, I’ll probably change the address of my Aadhar using Gas Connection and then change it back later to my original address.
Yep, that's the best way..

Also just FYI BoB did physical verification for both home and office for me. They were such idiots that they tried to attempt both home and office verification on the same day within a timeframe of 1 hour. They expected me to be present both at my home and office at the same time. 🥲

mangalorean

TF Select
Yep, that's the best way..

Also just FYI BoB did physical verification for both home and office for me. They were such idiots that they tried to attempt both home and office verification on the same day within a timeframe of 1 hour. They expected me to be present both at my home and office at the same time. 🥲
Ah, HDFC pulled something like this and then rejected my application few months ago. I don’t get it.