• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get a lifetime free ICICI Sapphiro credit card?

dealminer

TF Premier
got Sapphiro LTF today in dual variant (MC+Amex). what is the easiest way to get the Visa variant as well and hold all 3 variants as LTF. was anyone able to get the additional variant recently? thanks
Congrats on your LTF sapphiro!!
icici and you, how long is the relationship?
Was it visible to you before as paid? How long did it take to get LTF offer?

venky2607

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
got Sapphiro LTF today in dual variant (MC+Amex). what is the easiest way to get the Visa variant as well and hold all 3 variants as LTF. was anyone able to get the additional variant recently? thanks
Yes, I have all the variants. Posted a tweet about the variant change to Visa. Got a call from customer care and the request was accepted. They have mentioned that I would lose access to Amex and Master but it didn't happen. All 3 variants are accessible. This happened a few months back, give it a try.

ccent

TF Buzz
Yes, I have all the variants. Posted a tweet about the variant change to Visa. Got a call from customer care and the request was accepted. They have mentioned that I would lose access to Amex and Master but it didn't happen. All 3 variants are accessible. This happened a few months back, give it a try.
thanks. i am trying the same thing.