• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for Add on card for Axis ?

I would like to get an Addon card for my Axis IOCL Credit Card. From online I got the procedure of applying via branch. Due to my work commitments and timings I will not be able to visit the branch. So is there any other way we can get an add on card. Any online application is available for the same?

Solution
I would like to get an Addon card for my Axis IOCL Credit Card. From online I got the procedure of applying via branch. Due to my work commitments and timings I will not be able to visit the branch. So is there any other way we can get an add on card. Any online application is available for the same?
There are two options available and out of two none of them is online .

You have to fill the form either by visiting branch or Someone from branch may visit at your location and get the things done for you.

SMS ADDON to +918691000002 / 56161600

Attaching the form for your reference.

Pankhuri

TF Ace
For extra card to be used on upi? Iirc the add-on can't be registered on bhim.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Need to fill a form and give to the branch that is the only way add on cards have been proceessed

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
There are two options available and out of two none of them is online .

You have to fill the form either by visiting branch or Someone from branch may visit at your location and get the things done for you.

SMS ADDON to +918691000002 / 56161600

Attaching the form for your reference.

Attachments

• credit-card-add-on-form30179eb9be576bf08df9ff00000b8c1c (1).pdf
    719.5 KB · Views: 37
Solution