• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Can't get add on for old card member

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I recently started getting add ons on my magnus for my family members for lounge and eazydiner discount, successfully got for my spouse and application is going through for my mom ,

But when i try to apply for my dad ,it says "multiple Customer IDs linked against your details. Visit a branch for assistance."

For context ,back in 2021 my dad applied for Axis Vistara Platinum from an agent at BOM airport ,
the agent also convinced him get an Axis Privilage Card as well ,
but when he received both the cards (separately) ,they were both on different customer id's and he was having a hard time managing them ,
after multiple calls to cc ,emails and even visits to branch ,he was finally able to close one of the customer id's through the original agent ,
he eventually ended up closing both cards within 6 months

Now when i called cc for my current issue ,she told she can't check customer id's from her end and i would have to visit a branch or call axis cc from my fathers phone(from registered number for old cards) ,when i visited the branch asst mamager i spoke to couldn't help me and just tried to push me into opening a fanily account with them so that my dad can get pre approved card offer.

I don't hold any account just 2 cards with axis ,my dad doesn't have any current relationship with axis ,how should i proceed?

Tejo

TF Legend
I don't hold any account just 2 cards with axis ,my dad doesn't have any current relationship with axis ,how should i proceed?
Write a letter to merge those customer IDs of your father, attach kyc and submit at branch.
If there was particular form regarding merger of cust id's chose it else go for letter.

If br didn't cared, mail to PNO. Thereafter RBI BO.

Easiest way to solve, ask your papa to open of the axis worst ever experience savings ac. They will merge all cust ids linked to a PAN. ----- This worked for me.

Lol, if there were two cust id's, you should request to merge, not to close the cards.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Write a letter to merge those customer IDs of your father, attach kyc and submit at branch.
If there was particular form regarding merger of cust id's chose it else go for letter.

If br didn't cared, mail to PNO. Thereafter RBI BO.

Easiest way to solve, ask your papa to open of the axis worst ever experience savings ac. They will merge all cust ids linked to a PAN. ----- This worked for me.

Lol, if there were two cust id's, you should request to merge, not to close the cards.
He was eventually able to merge customer at the time already ,but let me try mailing to higher levels

He didn't close cards because of customer id issue ,he closed because he wasn't able to get much benefits from the card ,axis customer care was pathetic and they were both paid cards