• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for Axis FK add on card?

parasf

TF Premier
Hi

I have axis Flipkart card
I want to apply for addon card
When I contact customer care, they said that...
From axis Bank branch you can apply for addon card

when I went to branch,
First They said, we dont know about how to apply addon card, contact customer care

After talk with branch manager, they gave me form,
I filled up,
But after 2 months, I did not get any response

IS THERE ANY WAY TO APPLY ADDON CARD OF AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD???

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Try another branch or continue to follow up with your current branch. This is the only known method to apply for Axis add-on cards.

By the way, didn't you receive an SR Request number the last time you applied for an add-on card?

I went to the Axis bank branch nearby - and the personnel mentioned that Add On cards can only be requested at the time of applying for the primary card, otherwise, they require product head's approval for standalone add-on card applications, which they aren't ready to proceed forward with.

parasf

TF Premier
I went to the Axis bank branch nearby - and the personnel mentioned that Add On cards can only be requested at the time of applying for the primary card, otherwise, they require product head's approval for standalone add-on card applications, which they aren't ready to proceed forward with.
Axis Wale kya karte kuchh malum ho ni padta???

Riteshgpt60

TF Buzz
The same thing happens with me on Monday, So i email to axis about branch not giving add on and next day my RM call and she apologise me and request me to come to branch to process the addon.

The same thing happens with me on Monday, So i email to axis about branch not giving add on and next day my RM call and she apologise me and request me to come to branch to process the addon.
Could you please share the email id that you used?
And did you then go to the branch to submit the application? Has it been processed now?