• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which axis card to apply..

Mruseless

TF Premier
Hello everyone,I have a doubt regarding which axis cc should I apply, currently I have 1. Axis Myzone Rupay(Ltf) and 2. Axis Neo Rupay(Ltf) both of them with Shared limit of ₹15000 which is totally disappointed as I have other card with decent limit more than 1Lakh, Have Apay with ₹1.65L And SBI Cashback ₹1.07L. So I just want to increase my limit by applying a fresh Credit card.
1. I Apply Online By self Or Process by An agent on Card to Card Basis
2. Axis card which I already closed Flipkart,Neo, Freecharege
3. My Father also Have Axis Ace,Iocl Rupay and Neo(Ltf)

I Don't want to apply Ace,Airtel, Flipkart,Iocl leaving these card another card which is value for money. 😅

D₹V

TF Prestige
Hello everyone,I have a doubt regarding which axis cc should I apply, currently I have 1. Axis Myzone Rupay(Ltf) and 2. Axis Neo Rupay(Ltf) both of them with Shared limit of ₹15000 which is totally disappointed as I have other card with decent limit more than 1Lakh, Have Apay with ₹1.65L And SBI Cashback ₹1.07L. So I just want to increase my limit by applying a fresh Credit card.
1. I Apply Online By self Or Process by An agent on Card to Card Basis
2. Axis card which I already closed Flipkart,Neo, Freecharege
3. My Father also Have Axis Ace,Iocl Rupay and Neo(Ltf)

I Don't want to apply Ace,Airtel, Flipkart,Iocl leaving these card another card which is value for money. 😅
Core, MYZONE! .