• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How Much C2C Limit Required for Yes Bank Premium Cards ?

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1. Is Yes Bank offering LTF Cards this FY as well ?
2. What is the C2C Limit required for Yes Premia and Yes First Preferred ?

Solution
Premium Cards:
There are 3 Premium cards:
C2C Requirements:
1. Yes First Preferred: 3.5L for C2C
2. Yes First Exclusive: 6L for C2C
3. Yes Private: Not applicable through C2C, but through ITR ~40L. Can be issued as upgrade on exception.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
No issue.
But one important point:- From 6th August Yes Bank stopped issuing all LTF Cards, check the authenticity.
Yes, they had even before that. From April to be precise. They were charging 999+GST for both YFP and YFE. Fortunately, mine got issued as LTF, probably due to the mess, I slapped the income docs

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes, they had even before that. From April to be precise. They were charging 999+GST for both YFP and YFE. Fortunately, mine got issued as LTF, probably due to the mess, I slapped the income docs
Yes you are to some extant right,
Earlier they were issuing LTF YFE to anyone who has 8 Lakh limit on any existing card.
Post April they stopped for all others, except listed companies & State Government.
Now they stopped for all.

dhshankar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I
No issue.
But one important point:- From 6th August Yes Bank stopped issuing all LTF Cards, check the authenticity.
I got recently upgraded to YFE LTF from YFP LTF. This upgrade done on August 9th 2022. They had mentioned that it was issued as a LTF under special promotion program.

So, they might be still running programs with LTF offers

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
From where did you enquire? From MD desk, they're only doing it against income docs. I denied due to the first hand payment of the fee and the conversion of the points at 60 paisa for amazon. Can't value out
It was on customer care. Yes ofcourse income proof is also needed.
Since it has very high fees so didn't enquired much in details.

I will try to check if i get anything is in written form

Rashya

TF Select
Premium Cards:
There are 3 Premium cards:
C2C Requirements:
1. Yes First Preferred: 3.5L for C2C
2. Yes First Exclusive: 6L for C2C
3. Yes Private: Not applicable through C2C, but through ITR ~40L. Can be issued as upgrade on exception.
Got Yes first preferred as LTF with 80k limit, I don’t have any relationship with yes bank except an auto loan without any delayed payment

bengaltiger

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No, it's not 8L certainly. It was 5 and later increased to 6L. When this card was introduced first, one needed to have 8L limit on previous card to get considered as "upgrade". You're probably getting confused on that
I confirm again. I checked with Aniruddha Ray (Regional Head) and few officers working under him. 8 lacs minimum for c2c

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I

I got recently upgraded to YFE LTF from YFP LTF. This upgrade done on August 9th 2022. They had mentioned that it was issued as a LTF under special promotion program.

So, they might be still running programs with LTF offers
Upgradation is different.
This is applicable if you are a NTB(New to Bank) Customer.