• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How Much C2C Limit Required for Yes Bank Premium Cards ?

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1. Is Yes Bank offering LTF Cards this FY as well ?
2. What is the C2C Limit required for Yes Premia and Yes First Preferred ?

Solution
Premium Cards:
There are 3 Premium cards:
C2C Requirements:
1. Yes First Preferred: 3.5L for C2C
2. Yes First Exclusive: 6L for C2C
3. Yes Private: Not applicable through C2C, but through ITR ~40L. Can be issued as upgrade on exception.

deep@vie

TF Legend
If your company listed in yes bank , you can try otherwise wait to attain your card get 100k limit, my apay card 475k limit reported and showing in cibil ,hdfc regalia 890k ( not reported limit in cibil) , I got premia just 50k limit, so think twice before apply for yes bank cards , don’t expect good credit limit on yes bank cards..
in case of limit, yes bank is the worst

Try this one:-

The link is authentic but currently it is down so the 2nd link is:-

https://applycc.yesbank.in/YESBankCreditCard/yesBankCC/transunion/mobile?id=c0fI0nVL0f

Generally Yes Bank LTF card is being given to 2 type of employees:-

1. State Government Employees(Except Police)
2. Listed MNC's(Your company, TCS & IBM is included with many other companies, unfortunately my company is not listed)
3. All Private banks

Yes First Exclusive:- Minimum monthly salary has to be 4 Lakh/-->Most of the people doesn't qualify in this so they opt for C2C basis, in that case the minimum limit has to be 8 Lakh with 30% available limit.

Yes First Preferred:- Minimum monthly salary has to be 2 Lakh/-->Most of the people doesn't qualify in this so they opt for C2C basis, in that case the minimum limit has to be 6 Lakh with 30% available limit.

Yes Premia:- Minimum monthly salary has to be 1,50,000 Lakh/-->Most of the people doesn't qualify in this so they opt for C2C basis, in that case the minimum limit has to be 2,40,000 Lakh

YES Prosperity Edge:- Minimum Salary 60,000, Card to card basis=1 lakh

YES Prosperity Rewards Plus:- Minimum Salary 20,000, Card to card basis=50,000

If you give reference for any Axis Bank Card, then the limit has to be +1 Lakh for every category.
I have the number of official representative of Yes Bank who can help you process the application, let me know if somebody needs it.
Hello everyone,

You can apply from the following link and see if any of the cards are offered as LTF. I got this from a genuine agent few months back however, I personally haven't tried yet. She did mention YES bank provides LTF cards to MNC employees.

Hi the links are not working can you send the latest links?