• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How Much C2C Limit Required for Yes Bank Premium Cards ?

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1. Is Yes Bank offering LTF Cards this FY as well ?
2. What is the C2C Limit required for Yes Premia and Yes First Preferred ?

Solution
Premium Cards:
There are 3 Premium cards:
C2C Requirements:
1. Yes First Preferred: 3.5L for C2C
2. Yes First Exclusive: 6L for C2C
3. Yes Private: Not applicable through C2C, but through ITR ~40L. Can be issued as upgrade on exception.
In Feb 2021, a third party agent called my father for yes bank rewards card, she said sir it is LTF for you, also limit will be 3 lakhs, at that time, we were not aware of these 3rd party agents, my father instantly said yes it was a LTF card from yes bank. After 3 days, my father received yes prosperity edge card(paid) with a limit of 3 lakhs(I don't know how she already knew the limit even before applying). I immediately called yes bank cc, they told me to spend 15k in 1st 90 days in order for FYF, After 10 months I lodged a complaint with cc that I was cheated by the bank, she converted my father's card to LTF on the spot. Till date, my father is only using that card for lounge access only.
Also, yes bank increased the limit to 3.90 lakhs in September 2021 with just 20k spend Till date.

Andy1

TF Premier
Yes, the agent shared a Transunion link only. It showed Premia and Prosperity Business for me. Both were showing annual fees, I asked the agent about that and he said that's only for those who apply via salary slip/ITR, C2C are LTF. I have the calls recorded so if Yes Bank pull a switcheroo on me I can follow what @souvikdey2002 did :p
kindly share the link