• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How many (multiple) ICICI cards can you keep ?

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I was not able to find this info on the forum as advance search is not accepting "how" and "many" word in search area :p

As banks are now forcing 1 Customer ID per customer, wanted to know how many ICICI Credit cards can 1 keep with them ?

I was told by Bank employee that we can only keep 1 ICICI card. The second card can be Apay but not others. I already have MMT Plat and planning to get Coral Rupay variant but I was told to cancel my 4 year old MMT Plat first before applying which I feel is wrong.

TechnoFino has all ICICI cc variants and so, I think the bank employee is trying to show 1 new CC sold in their performance review xD

any ideas ?

TL;DR: Can I keep MMT Platinum and Coral card in parallel under 1 ICICI customer ID ?

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I was not able to find this info on the forum as advance search is not accepting "how" and "many" word in search area :p

As banks are now forcing 1 Customer ID per customer, wanted to know how many ICICI Credit cards can 1 keep with them ?

I was told by Bank employee that we can only keep 1 ICICI card. The second card can be Apay but not others. I already have MMT Plat and planning to get Coral Rupay variant but I was told to cancel my 4 year old MMT Plat first before applying which I feel is wrong.

TechnoFino has all ICICI cc variants and so, I think the bank employee is trying to show 1 new CC sold in their performance review xD

any ideas ?

TL;DR: Can I keep MMT Platinum and Coral card in parallel under 1 ICICI customer ID ?
ICICI has no limit for the number of cards an individual can hold.

You can hold 10 Coral card or every card they offer.

I myself have 4 cards as of now.

ak95

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have 3 cards ( 1 core + 2 co-branded)
Sapphiro (LTF) + Apay + MMT Signature
and they are still ready to give me Platinum Chip card 🥴🥴 ...

So I think there's no limit on the number of cards.

aryanraj

TF Select
lol, I am planning to get Coral Rupay.... any reason you dont want Rupay variant ?
i want coral rupay but when i was not having coral visa they not giving me coral rupay now have coral visa they first want me to close this card and they can issue rupay. what if they not issue rupay after visa close? i love rupay but if they first issue the rupay then can close which they are saying not possible.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
i want coral rupay but when i was not having coral visa they not giving me coral rupay now have coral visa they first want me to close this card and they can issue rupay. what if they not issue rupay after visa close? i love rupay but if they first issue the rupay then can close which they are saying not possible.
That's what... Even I am being told that I need to close my current MMT Platinum card in order to get Coral Rupay :((

But we have many examples where people like TechnoFino hold 5-6 ICICI cc, HyperBeast holding 4 cards, etc etc.... it makes me furious :p

aryanraj

TF Select
That's what... Even I am being told that I need to close my current MMT Platinum card in order to get Coral Rupay :((

But we have many examples where people like TechnoFino hold 5-6 ICICI cc, HyperBeast holding 4 cards, etc etc.... it makes me furious :p
some people holding coral visa and rupay both. will need to check with branch.